Chapter 23

I looked down beside me to find a knocked out Mason just laying on the ground as if he were dead. I looked back up to Kade who was looking directly at the floor breathing heavily. I never knew he could throw a damn punch like that!

" Claire... " he looked up to me walking forward.

" No, go away. You don't want me then I don't want you! " I cried pushing him away.

" Why would I not ever want you? " he took my wrists but I pushed his hands back.

" You betrayed me! You were going to leave me here with this psychopath! You were just going to run off and let me suffer here and die! " tears started to fall back down to my cheeks.

" But I didn't. I only did that to trick Mason. I would never ever leave you. Your the meaning of everything I have ever wanted! I love you Claire! I would never do such a thing to hurt you! " he admitted taking my wrists again.

I looked down trying not to face him. He lifted up my chin with one of his fingers as I looked directly at him eye to eye.

" Trust me. I love you! " he immediately pulled me to a deep kiss practically never letting go. Him arms snaked around me to pull me closer as I wrapped my arms around his neck replying to the kiss.. I might have been with Kade for a while now but every time this happens it feels like something new was just discovered.

" Do you trust me? " he pulled away as both our foreheads leaned in while we looked at each other.

" Yes. " I smiled as he gave me a quick peck on the lips again followed with a grin. CLICHE!!

" Ehmm...? " we turned around to find Jake waiting as he made a face as if he was gagging as Erika punched him on the arm.

" Well, are we going to go yet? " asked Erika giggling as we just looked at both of them with shocked yet confused faces.

" You were here the whole time?! " I asked kind of shocked and the same for Kade.

" Of course! You two just cant get enough cant you? " laughed Erika and Kade and I both went red.

" What ever lets go. The rest of the Team 10 are on their way back home with an Uber. " said Jake as we all left down stairs back to Jakes car.

A while later we got home and we entered the house were we found all of the rest of Team 10 talking but still kind of freaking out near the stairs.

I felt kind of ashamed because mostly all of this was my fault. If I never joined Team 10 and got into their lives none of this drama and kidnapping would have happened.

" God Claire are you ok?! " Tessa came running back to me giving me a huge hug as the rest of Team 10 let out relived faces.

" I should be asking you that. But yes I am fine. " I let out a small giggle followed with a sigh.

" What's wrong? " asked Kade.

" It's just I feel like I shouldn't stay here in LA. I have already caused soo much trouble for you guys. You all could have gotten hurt or even worse because of me. I really shouldn't be in Team 10 anymore. " I looked down feeling sorrow.

" Don't say that. It wasn't your fault. It was Masons. Your not the one who got us all kidnapped and your not the one who caused us trouble. " said Erika in a comforting way as everyone agreed. " Also that this house was already trouble in the first place. " she added as the boys looked away trying to act innocent as if nothing happened.

" Soo, what now? " asked Emilio.

" Group hug! " said Tessa as we all huddled together with smiling faces. How sweet can this get?!

" Wait, where is Mason right now? Did we leave him knocked out in that house? " asked Chance.

" No the cops came after we left and took Mason to jail. So he wont be showing up for a long, long time! " laughed Jake as we all let out a sigh of relief.

----------

Where is this book going?! 5.5K WOOO LETS GO! Your all amazing! Also if you are cringing at the part where Kade and Claire kiss, don't kill me. I suck at writing make out sessions XD .

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

~Katlin