Chapter 25

" Yo! Claire! Wake up! " Tessa started shaking my arm trying to wake me up.

"  5 more minutes... " I groaned pulling the covers over my head.

" Hey, it's now or never! " Tessa immediately pulled the covers from me making me hug my knees from the cold.

" Ughh, why now? " I threw the pillow at her sitting straight on my bed.

" Dont you remember? We're supposed to go to the shop and get a pregnancy test for you. " Tessa rolled her eyes as I walked to the bathroom.

I took a short shower as Tessa waited in my room on her phone most of the time. I brushed my teeth then dried my hair to not get cold. I added a little but of some makeup and took a simple outfit to wear. Jeans and a Martinez hoodie.

I walked out the bathroom as Tessa stood up leading me to the door. Erika was waiting downstairs with the keys for the truck and her bag all ready. Wow it's like they literally planned this all out!

I walked down with Tessa and we were about to leave the house until one of the boys called us.

" Where you guys going? " asked Kade followed by Jake vlogging.

" Umm... " I turned to Erika and Tessa giving them a look if I should tell the boys what happened.

" We're just going out for some FroYo. " Tessa said taking my hand out the door as the boys just looked at us confused.

" Ok...dont forget to get us some! " yelled Jake from the door as us girls rolled our eyes.

" They just cant quit the questions! " laughed Tessa as both Erika and I agreed with her.

We got in the truck and drove off to the nearest shop. The pain wasn't annoying me as much as before. Must been the pills I took...

" Ok were here. " Erika turned off the engine and got off the car.

We got out the car and got inside the shop. We did get some extra stuff for us other than the pregnancy tests. Like some makeup and some other random things. After we got everything including the tests for me, I was really hoping that they would forget about it but I guess now the universe is against me.

Later on we got in the truck and made our way to get some FroYo. I took a small cup just incase anyone else would think something from my weight because of Erika clearly pointing it out. Way to go Erika! Note the sarcasm...

We left back home from getting some FroYo and we also got some for the boys or they would never leave us alone when we come back without their yogurt.

Erika, Tessa and I both ran upstairs to our room as we left the boys act like hungry dogs surrounding the poor FroYo. I took the pregnancy test and left to the bathroom as Erika and Tessa both waited on my bed telling me to hurry because they were really excited to know the answer. How is this so exciting!?

I took the first test and found out the result was positive. What?!  I walked out the bathroom with an unsure look on my face as I looked at Erika and Tessa.

" What is it?! " jumped up Tessa.

" Positive... " I frowned.

" Well are you happy? " said Erika.

" I'm not so sure... " I replied still looking down at the result.

" Why not you try 2 more tests just to make sure. " suggested Erika as I left back to the bathroom.

Again the second result was positive. I took the last one and tried it. But before I looked at the result I covered it with my hands and walked out the door.

" I want you guys to see the last one. " I handed then the test as they both looked at it.

Both Erika and Tessas facial expression was hard to tell. I couldn't tell if it was a good sign or a bad one.

" Well? What's the result?! " I was getting really worried.

" Claire...your- "

----------

I have a feeling I'm killing all of my readers with my horrible cliffhangers. But I promise the next chapter wont have one!

7.4K views in just 2 weeks!??!?? I dont know how much I can thank you guys but I seriously want to just jump out of the screen and give you all a huge hug! Love you all!

Dont forget to vote, comment and follow me!

~K