Chapter 20

"So sweetheart how do you think of pancakes?" asked Kades mom.

 "They are amazing! I love it! Thank you so much." I answered as she smiled.

I was currently sitting on the table having break fast with Kades mom and brother. They were such great people treating me as if I were in their family. Kades mom was my favorite though. She was so sweet, kind and gentile, sometimes she would even remind me of my own mother.

I finished my plate and stood up to take it to the kitchen along with Kade next to me. The sink was a little full so I decided to do the dishes and help out. It was really fun out here in Michigan and I really enjoyed it. I didn't meet Kades dad yet but hopefully later on I will. I was doing the dishes as I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders knowing it was Kade. He started slowly kissing my neck leaving me to shiver at the touch.

" Kade... " I whispered while frowning trying to concentrate at the dishes.

" Hmm " he hummed more to himself feeling his smile against my neck.

" Stop it...not here! " I leaned away from him as he pouted. God why must I suffer with this face!?

I finished doing the dishes as Kade just stayed next to me on his phone chatting to Jake. Kades mom came in as thanked me for helping out. I left to the living room taking a seat and grabbed one of the books from the shelf. I looked through the pages to find pictures of a family with 2 boys. That must be Kade and Nathan...

" What are you reading Claire? " asked Kade taking a seat next to me while wrapping an arm around my shoulder to pull me closer.

" Just some photos... " answered smiling of how cute they were.

" Uhhh, why don't we do something else...? " he tried taking the book away from me.

" No! The pictures are soo cute! " I took the book back as Kade just cringed at himself as I continued looking through the pictures.

" Is that you? " I asked pointing at a picture where there was a little boy smiling while hugging a huge dog.

" Yeah... " he rolled his eyes trying not to look.

" You had a dog when you were younger? " I said looking up to him.

"  Kind of, we found it stranded so I begged my parents if we could keep it and they agreed. Later then the owner heard about his dog being found and took it back, but the owner did let us come over to play with the dog sometimes. " he rubbed the back of his neck. No wonder he is in love with Frost...

I nodded my head smiling as I continued to look through the photos. Later on Kade took me out on another date near the beach on Michigan. I had to admit it was really beautiful.

After that we went back home and had some dinner. I met Kades father and he asked me about where I was from and about life and all. Kade and I both remembered we were only staying for the weekend at his parents place so tomorrow afternoon we needed to leave to our flight back to LA.

I got ready and packed everything in my luggage to leave. Kade finished his earlier so he stayed downstairs with his parents. A few hours later we were both getting ready to leave back to LA. We were on our way to the airport as Kades mom drove us there. Our flight was in about 1 hours and 45minutes so we were kind of in a rush.

Kade and I both said goodbye to Kades mom. I had to admit I was really going to miss her. She reminded me a lot bout my mom with her personality and also features. Kade and I both got our luggage in the plane and we were waiting for around 3 minutes for the gate to open so we can get in the plane.

Before we did Kade got a weird text from Jake saying.

" Don't go to the Team10 house. "

Kade messaged back asking why.

" It's too dangerous... "

Kade and I both looked at each other. Jake was typing for a few seconds then stopped. I was really starting to get scared and also Kade too. We got in the plane still looking worried and all about what was happening back there in LA. I was afraid something happened to them or they were kidnapped but I just had to wait till we arrive back home.

----------

" It's too dangerous... " Pfftt, the Team 10 house is always a catastrophe XD .

Hope you liked this chapter and thank you all for the 4.1k views! Love you guys!

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

~Katlin