Chapter 11

I sat there waiting for him to wake up. I was scared to death of what has happened. If only it were a dream, but it wasn't. Its been only a day since I sat here watching him and as each second passes a small piece of me breaks. No one saw it coming and I'm sure everyone was broken just as much as I was. Everyone told me he was going to be ok but deep down they all knew it wasn't going to happen.

~Flash Back~

It was the morning that I was going on a date with Kade. To be honest I was really excited and I couldn't wait! I finished taking a shower and brushed my teeth and my hair to look good. Kade was planning on taking me to this little café that was near a sled area.

I finished getting ready and Kade was already in the truck waiting for me to finish. I took my purse and said goodbye to Erika and Tessa who both gave me a wink and of course you can't forget Frost.

I got in the car finding Kade smiling at me.

" What's wrong? " I asked.

" Oh nothing, you just look great that's all. " he replied turning on the engine as I giggled thanking him.

We both arrived at the café and  have to admit it was beautiful! The place wasn't that crowded as I expected that made me relived. Kade and I both had breakfast together at the café with 2 cups of hot chocolate and of course warm tasty pancakes ( a/n I'm getting hungry now XD ).

We both ate our food until we were full and decided to go out on a walk. The walk was great and I really adored it. I was more likely one of those girls who would rather prefer beauty of nature than staying in most of the time. Kade and I both talked a lot and knew about each other a lot more. Even though we have been living in the same house for almost a year there was still so much mystery behind us. Yes, it might seem like a bad idea but I knew Kade would never break my heart and betray me.

Later on we both arrived back at the cabin and chatted with the rest of the team to plan what we should do today. We all agreed on going sledding down the highest hill or more like Tristan, Chad and Jake just talking to them selves. Again. We all changed and bought some sleds and 2 snowmobiles.

We all got in the 2 trucks and headed off to the sledding area. I was really big and everyone was excited. As soon as we parked the boys all ran off like little children taking their sleds and jumping on the snow. Immatures. It was a while since I have gone sledding so I went with Tessa as Erika organized the picnic and coffee we brought.

There was a point where I was racing against Kade, Tessa, Jake, Chance, Anthony and Tristan  down the hill. We all challenged each other and who ever won gets 50 dollars. I know what's with the bet?

We all settled our selves and got ready for the race. But the one thing we didn't notice was the rock that was directly in front of me down the hill. I still didn't notice until I wasn't that far from the rock that got me scared. I wasn't able to think fast enough until I felt I was being pushed away to the other side by some force. But before I could find out who it was I fell in the snow and heard a loud groan coming from the opposite direction.

~End Of Flash Back~

Yes, you might wonder who saved me and how. It was Kade. He noticed the rock that I was heading straight at and there was not enough time for me to stop or turn so he pushed me with his sled to get me to the other side. But unfortunately he hit his head on the rock and got hurt really badly. And that's why he is in the hospital right now with a coma for what the doctors said that still no one knows how long its going to last for. But all I know for sure is that he is still here somewhere deep down. Everyone was worried sick and they still are. They all left to the cabin to take some rest but I stayed at the hospital next to Kade not wanting to leave him.

------------

Thanks for reading all of you and thank you so so much for getting me book to 1k views in less than a week. I really love every single one of you for voting and commenting! I feel really grateful!

But I do have one question for you guys.

What do you think about the issue between Jake and Logan right now?

Comment back to tell me what you think.

 Vote, comment and follow me!

~Katlin