Chapter 19

I was currently packing up my things for the flight. I still had around 3 more hours before the plane would leave so I wasn't that in a rush. I was really excited to meet Kades mom though I was kind of nervous. I wasn't sure if Kade told her that I was his girlfriend or not.

I almost finished and I was just adding a few more things. I was finally done and I took my luggage down stairs where I found Tessa eating some eggs along with Erika.

" Hey guys! " I greeted them stealing some food from Tessas plate.

" Hey! What's the luggage for? " asked Erika.

" Oh, I'm going to Michigan with Kade to see his family. " I said as they both nodded their heads.

" For how long? " asked Tessa.

" Just for the weekend that's all. " I smiled.

Later on Kade came in with Jake. We had a chat together before it was time to go in Kades opinion.

" Ok bye guys! See ya soon! " I waved to the Team and Frost along with Kade as we walked inside the Uber.

We drove off to the airport and got our luggage in the plane. Kade and I were currently waiting for the gate to open and let the passengers in.

" Kade... " I said looking at my phone.

" Yes? " he answered.

" Did you tell your mom that you have a girlfriend? " I asked as he mentally slapped himself.

" Ooohh, I forgot to tell her. Its ok it will be a surprise then. " he chuckled as I looked at him rolling my eyes.

" Heyyy, its not my fault. I forgot! " he admitted.

" Ok ok fine. " I laughed.

The gate finally opened after a while and we got in the plane with our boarding passes. I took a seat next to the window and Kade on the side. We had around 5 hours because we took a nonstop flight so we weren't staying in other States to board another plane.

The flight was quite long and we did have lunch in the plane. I got to watch a few movies as Kade slept on my shoulder almost half the flight. Well he is a heavy sleeper!

We finally made it to Michigan and it was already the afternoon. I was quite tired and I regret not sleeping in the plane. Kade and I both got out the plane and got our luggage back. It took a little bit because it was quite crowded with a lot of people. We took a taxi to get to Kades home where his family was. I didn't really know a lot about his family but all I knew was that he has a younger brother named Nathan.

We finally arrived to Kades home and I was really getting nervous now. I gave the driver his money as Kade got the luggage out the trunk. We both walked to the front porch as Kade knocked on the door.

" Hello? " a young woman came and opened the door with a great smile.

" Kade!! Your back! I'm soo glad to see you!! " she immediately gave him a huge hug as Kade hugged her back.

" And who is this beautiful young lady? " she looked at me with a warm smile.

" Mom, this is my girlfriend Claire, Claire this is my mom! " answered Kade as his mom came and gave me a big hug.

" Your gorgeous! How are you sweetheart? " she said smiling.

" I'm fine thank you. " I gave her a kind smile.

" Come in! Kades father is still at work so make your self at home! " she let us in as she helped me with the luggage.

She led us to our room Kade and I were both sharing. It was a sweet cozy room with a large bed in the middle. I jumped on the bed laying down feeling relaxed as Kade gave out a small laugh.

" What? " I asked smirking.

" Nothing...its just that my mom gets over excited when she sees new people I bring along. Especially you because I hardly ever brought a girl with me when I came to visit. "

" Looks like it! She seems like an awesome lady. " I admitted as Kade layed down beside me wrapping an arm around me.

" You tired? " he asked.

" Yeah... " I yawned.

" Its ok then. Go to sleep I'll be back in a little bit. " he stood up giving me a peck on the lips before he left the room.

------------

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

~Katlin