Chapter 6

" Will you accept me and be my girlfriend? "

My heart stopped beating, I didn't know how to react. Yes of course I would but my words were just lost. I never knew this would ever happen to me. Especially with Kade, the man I have always fell in love with at first sight. The one that made my body feel like fire. The man that hit me hard to fall in love with. What do I do?

" Claire! Claire! Wake up! Its 3pm now! Wake up! " I felt a shook on my arm slowly looking up to find Tessa and Erika waking me up.

" What? What's wrong? Where's Kade? " I asked looking around finding myself in my bed.

" Oohhh that's why! You were having dreams about Kade! Well isn't that just cute! " fangirled Tessa.

" Wait what? I was dreaming the whole time!? " I shook my head. It felt soo real! How could this be!

" Wait we still went to Coachella right? " I asked looking down at my bed.

" Of course we did, but you slept straight after Kade put you in your bed and it's now the afternoon! So get you ass out of that bed before Jake will! " said Erika as I immediately jumped out of my bed to the bathroom not wanting Jake to try anything new to wake me up.

" So your telling me that I slept since we came back from Coachella till now?! " I said knowing that Tessa and Erika could hear me from the bathroom as I brushed my teeth.

" Yup! Hope I didn't spoil you dream of Kade! " Tessa answered as I rolled my eyes. God they need to get over this!

I walked out the bathroom still finding Tessa and Erika still  in my room waiting.

" Well? " I asked looking for some clothes to wear in my closet.

" Oh yeah um Jake told us to call you because he has a game ready and he wants us to play. " said Erika as she walked out the door with Tessa.

" Oh ok I'll be there in a sec. "I pulled my Jake Paul camo hoodie on me and some jeans.

I left my room tying up my hair into a pony tail as I walked down the stairs. I went to the living room finding everyone but Nick and Chad there. They were all surrounding the drama wheel as Jake wrote on it.

" So what's going on here? " I asked.

" Jake came up with an idea called " You spin them, You kiss them " so practically he is writing all the names of the people in Team 10 on the drama wheel and some one has to spin it and what ever name it lands on you have to kiss them. " answered Kade standing next to me.

" Ohh, well I'm gunna go off to my room. I have umm my vlog to catch up with! " I excused my self but I failed to Tessa grabbing me back to the area.

" Oh come on Claire. Stop being such a coward. " she grabbed me by the arms as I rolled my eyes sighing.

" OK!!! Done! So who's gunna spin first? " asked Jake looking around to us as no one answered. " Then I will start! "

Jake spinned the drama wheel and we were all tense who was it going to land on.

" Chance. "

" Eyyyy Chance! " laughed Tessa.

" Come on man lets get this over with. FOR OHIO! " shouted Jake as Chance and Anthony followed in.

" OHIO! "

Jake and Chance both kissed as Team 10 all shouted laughing.

" Ok! Next person! " said Jake.

" I'll go to get this over with. " I said walking up to the drama wheel throwing a strong spin.

" Kade. " Oh crap!

" OOOOHH YESSS THIS IS THE MOMENT! " shouted Tessa with joy as I rolled my eyes.

I walked up to Kade and took him by the cheek and pulled him closer as he brought his hand towards my back. Dang this is soo cliché!  We both kissed for about 7 seconds before I had to admit I was going to be a make out session. We both stopped and looked at each other in the eyes for a while before Jake barged in.

" OKAY THATS ENOUGH LOVE BIRDS! NEXT PERSON! " he said while I walked back next to Tessa with my cheeks still flushing bright red.

" By the way I sent you a video and an image. " whispered Tessa to me as I checked my phone finding a video of me and Kade kissing. And of course a picture of me looking like a red tomato.

" Thanks. " I giggled rolling my eyes.

The game continued for a while and I got Tessa and Erika to spin the drama wheel. Erika had to kiss Jake and Tessa had to kiss Tristan. I have to admit I do really ship those 2.

Though some moments I would find Kade looking at me when I didn't notice and the same for me. I just couldn't get out the fact that we just shared a kiss even though he was a good kisser. I was still confused about the dream though. It felt soo real as if it actually happened! Well, I might as well just keep dreaming about Kade cause I'm 99% sure he ain't falling for me any day.

Or will he?

-------------

Yes I'm sorry guys again I had to spoil the moment earlier from the last chapter! But I did give it back to ya by making them kiss! Yeah, I know that's not enough but still hope you enjoyed this chapter and you had fun watching the video if you haven't already!

Vote, comment and follow me!

~Katlin