Chapter 18

We came back from the hardwood store with all the brick we needed. Erika left the house when we came back not knowing where she went. Tessa and I both got ready and we planned on making teams.

" So who is with who? " asked Kade.

" I'll be with Chad. " Jake wrapped an arm around Chads shoulder.

" I'm with Tessa. " I said giving a fist bump to Tessa.

" I'm with Emilio! " answered Anthony.

" Ok so what are the team names? " Kade said while facing the camera to each one of us.

" Don't come for me! " Jake and Chad both cheered facing behind to show their hoodies.

" Twins! " Anthony and Emilio said.

" ( a/n Tlaire, Clessa or any name Team name you want. ) Tessa and I both high fived each other.

" Also the Team that loses one person from that Team must get tazed! " added in Jake as we all looked at him in shock. Really Jake!?

" Ohh! Plot twist! " laughed Kade I rolled my eyes at him lightly punching him on the arm.

" Ok lets start! " said Jake.

Firstly Anthony started because he defeated Jake on rock, paper and scissors. We were all tense of the brick might fall on us. Every time we would each warn each other if it looked like it could fall but it never did though...

After Anthonys turn I had my turn. Tessa was telling me which brick I should take. I slowly and carefully took the 4th middle one. I was really nervous that it was going to fall on me but it didn't. Then it was Jakes turn. Jake tried taking one of the bottom ones first and started making some weird poses to get it out. Awkward!  He wasn't able to take it out so he went to the top and took one of the sides. We all backed away just to stay safe it wouldn't fall on us.

Erika and Nick both came in while Jake was trying to get the brick out. Erika stood there watching all amused while Nick just stared at us like the most retarded people in town. Jake managed to get the brick out as we all shouted with excitement.

After a while it was Anthonys turn again. He was planning on taking one of the side bricks. I had a really bad feeling about this! He kind of struggled on getting the brick out. Everyone was worried and scared. Tessa was in the corner as Kade was at the top filming. I was at the side standing next to Emilio.

Anthony managed to get it out and we were all shouting. But the thing that we didn't know was that the bricks were collapsing . I was at the bottom next to Tessa giving her a high five and when I noticed everyone screaming I was about to run just Tessa and Erika but I didn't make it on time. The bricks fell on me or more likely my leg.

Everyone came huddling down to me checking if I was ok.

" Oh my god Claire! Are you ok!? " cried Kade with worry.

The pain was really hurting me and I couldn't make out any word. Erika came rushing along with Tessa with some ice. She helped me a little as Kade carried me to the sofa to lay down.

Everyone was still asking questions of how I felt and all. I just couldn't help but smile of how caring they were. Especially Kade! He was seriously freaking out.

It was a while till everything got back to normal. I was feeling a little bit better now after the help from Erika and Kade. I was still laying down on the sofa on my phone as everyone else went to pick up the blocks but Kade was still next to me. I was a bit tired and I wanted to go to bed. Even though it was only 7pm and the sun was just setting now. Kade took me upstairs to my room.

He layed me down on my bed.

" Claire...? " he said

" Yea... " I looked up to him.

" I kind of forgot to ask you that my mom called earlier today and she asked me if I wanted to come and visit her for the weekend and I was planning if you wanted to join along so she can meet you! " he said as I gave him a warm smile.

" Of course! When are we supposed to go? " I aksed.

" I think tomorrow is the flight. Sorry for the late notice though. " he rubbed the back of his neck as I nodded my head.

" Ok... I'll get ready first thing in the morning then. " I said smiling as Kade bent down giving me a kiss on my nose.

" Night Clairebear! " he left the room slowly closing the door as I drifted off to sleep.

----------

God I'm running out of ideas! I really don't want to end this book even though I still have more chapters to write. Don't worry guys I wont be finishing this book yet. I will tell you guys once its the end!

Also if you guys have any requests of a book feel free to message me!

Vote, comment and follow me!

~Katlin