Chapter 1

It was  almost 10pm and I was about to go to bed until I received a message from my best friend Erika.

Erika : OMG YAASS I GOT HIM TO FILL THE PAPERS !!!!!

Me : What are you talking about?

Erika : Don't you remember? Just I while ago I asked if they could add you in Team 10 and they approved!

Me : No way Erika! You're joking!

Erika : Of course not! I'm gunna be soo happy to see you!

Me : Me too! So when should I be coming to LA?

Erika : I think tomorrow at 9 in the morning will be your flight, sorry for the short notice though.

Me : Na its cool, I'll start to pack up in a few minutes.

Erika : Great and I'll plan your room and everything in the Team 10 house.

Me : Thanks Erika ! ily

Erika : Love you too!

After the quick talk of excitment I immediatly packed up all my things to get ready for tomorrows flight.  It didn't take that long to get all my things togther in my suit case. Then I decided to take a long nap for tomorrow.

~The Next Day~

It was a long and complicated journey to LA but thankfully I finally made it safely. I was waiting for one of the Team 10 members to pick me up from the airport and hopefully it was Erika. A white truck pulled up infront of me catching my eye. I looked through the window finding the one person I havn't seen for years. Erika. I coudnt belive my eyes at first until she opened the door and gave me a huge hug.

" Omg its been soo long! " she cried

" I know I know! How is everything? " I replied wiping a tear from my cheek.

" Oh you know, the usual. Just getting pranked by the boys and all. " she laughed.

" Thought so. " I giggled still hugging Erika.

" Ehm , not to interupt or anything but the rest of the gang are still in the house waiting. " I heard a voice coming from the car.

" Oh yeah Claire this is Kade , Kade this is Claire my best friend! " said Erika.

I took a step foward away from Erika to meet Kade. Damn he's looking good! I gave him a small hand shake and the same for him also.

" Hey Claire nice to meet you. " greeted Kade

" You too! " I smiled.

From there Kade took my suit cases from my hands offering to help put them on the truck while I gladly nodded my head blushing from the touch of his hands on mine. I got in the car while Erika started talking about everything about Team 10 and who is in there.

" So there is also a new friend of mine in Team 10 named Tessa, she is an amazing person and I have a feeling your gunna love her! "

After a while of being intoduced about Team 10 and also Kade while he drove we arrived to the Team 10 house. It was really big and full of cars in the front along with a huge army truck. Well that's something you dont see everyday!

I took my suit cases and followed Erika and Kade to the front door finding a bunch of people greeting me. It was really exciteing when I met everyone like Jake, Tessa and the Martinez twins. They all seemed like great people and I couldn't wait to know more.

Later on I went upstairs to my room following Kade becuase Erika had something to do downstairs.

" So here is your room next to Tessas and mine, if you need anything I will be downstairs in the office or either in my room. " he smiled looking into my eyes causing me to blush a little.

" Thanks Kade" I replied as he left downstairs giving me a wink.

I opened the door of my room finding a neat bed and some drawers next to it followed with a large cabinet near the wall. I decided to start and unpack my things and get my room ready and stabled to stay in.

-----------

Hope you like the first chapter guys! This is my first book so it might not be that perfect.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

~Katlin