XXVIII

Kim Taehyung POV

     I stepped into the cold night last and closed the door behind me. I new the mansion wouldn't last for much longer, but I think it's good etiquette. It deserved at least a closed door for how long it served me. I looked at Jungkook and sent him a signal to hide in the nearby shrubs. I wasn't letting any angel get their filthy hands on him.
     I walked foreword confidence filling my body at the fact that I was more powerful than any angel. I also had been given a burst of energy so if anything crazy happens I can leave quickly. My red cloak blew in the wind and I decided that make my arrival super extra. I looked around and I realised that Hoseok was nowhere to be seen. Weird.
     I kept walking making occasional glances at Kookie to make sure he was safe. I saw turned to the back of the mansion and I saw that it was charred black already. The whole side was engulfed in flames and you wouldn't be able to get in by now.
     "Kim Taehyung." A voice said from
Behind and I smiled. I turned around and looked to see seven men all looking at me. I took off my hood and smiled. "Ello Boys." I said looking at one of them, so other than Min Yoongi. "Long time no see." Yoongi said and I saw his signature sword in his left hand. "Yes, and who are these pests with you?" I said looking at the others. "It's none of your business." The second tallest said pointing his gun at me. "Oh, I'm so scared of a gun." I said pretending to faint.
     "You know why we're here, so fess up." Yoongi said and I frowned. Man, I can't even be extra around this asshole who thinks he's all that just because he's got white wings. "Ya know I really don't. Care to tell?" I said to him crossing my arms. "I heard a special someone has been staying here with you. Hate to break to you but his time with you is up." Yoongi said and I swear I heard Jungkook squeak from behind me. I showed my ring out in the air and the moonlight caused it to glimmer. "Jungkook, come here." I said looking at them. I heard footsteps and soon enough Jungkook was by my side. "Take off your hood so I can see you're beautiful face." I told him and he reluctantly followed. I smiled as I could see Yoongi tense up. "What the Hell are you doing?" He mentally told me and I smiled. "Just watch." I said reassuringly.
     "Jungkook, do you realise who he is? Do you know he's a monster?" Yoongi yelled and I saw Jungkook's glassy eyes water from the cold and conflicting emotions. "I-I-I" he started but I hushed him. "I'm the monster? You're going to make him cry." I said and Yoongi frowned. I think he was realising that talking wasn't going to do shit.
     "So what are you going to do?" I said and Yoongi looked at the others. "I know this won't work here so how about we take this out and fight one on one." Yoongi said and I looked at Jungkook. I could tell he was internally freaking out and I frowned. "If I win Jungkook comes with me. If you win Jungkook goes with you." Yoongi added and I saw Jungkook shake. "What do you think?" I asked him and he frowned a tear sliding down his cheek. "I can't lose you. I love you Tae." He said quietly so only I could hear.
     "He said no." I said and Yoongi frowned. "Hyung, I'm scared." Jungkook spoke and I frowned. "We're leaving." I said and Yoongi smiled. "No
You're not. We have the only exit blocked." Yoongi said almost victorious. I looked at Jungkook and wiped off the tears on his face. I picked up his necklace and twirled it in my fingers. "Who says I need that exit?" I said before transforming and stretching out my black wings. "Shit." I heard Yoongi mumble and I smiled. "Catch me if you can." I said an evil grin showing. I then picked Jungkook up bridal style and flapped my large wings before going airborne.
I soared through the sky and smiled as I grew farther and farther from Yoongi. Jungkook hid his head in my arm but I knew I would never let go. "Where are we going?" Jungkook asked refusing to look up. "We have to go to Seoul. Baby, we'll get the best view of at night." I told him and he breathed deeply. "What about the others?" He asked and I looked back. I could see two people behind me, but they were pretty far away. "I think we'll be okay. I'll lose them." I told him before placing a kiss to his forehead. "The ride is smooth. If you want to sleep I'll wake you up when we're close." I told him and he looked up at me. His warm chocolate brown eyes looked up shimmering as he stared at the sky above. "I love you." He said and I smiled. "I love you too. Now sleep Kookie." I told him and he smiled as I planted a kiss on his pink lips.

I had made plenty of quick turns and other directions to the point that I was long gone from Yoongi. I didn't know who the other angel was, but he probably wasn't important. I hoped that Hoseok had made it to Seoul or was going, I hadn't seen him in a bit. Jungkook was fast asleep in my arms and I practically melted at his sight. His lips were shiny, nose tinted red from the cold and his hair blew in the wind. I knew I was flying fast and I would be in Seoul before 2:30. We were about halfway and shockingly I wasn't tired at all. Also it probably helped that I haven't flown in like a thousand years. Yeah, that's a long time. My wings were once my prized possession, and I thought that they were even prettier when they turned black. I missed them and everything that came with them, but they were no longer my prized possession. My prized possession was the boy that clung to me, the boy that loved me even though all of Heaven thought I was a monster. And no matter what, I wasn't going to let anything bad happen to him, I never wanted him to cry. I loved him too much, and I was afraid that he might not love me back.

     "Kookie we're almost there." I said as we got closer to the large city. He didn't wake up and I smiled. I kissed him and eventually his eyes fluttered open. "How long was I out for?" He asked moving closer to me. "About an hour and a half." I told him and he nodded before a yawn escaped his lips. "Have you ever been to Seoul before?" I asked him and he shook his head frowning. "Well lucky for you tonight you'll get to see it."

     I slowed my pace as we flew just above the clouds so we could see the whole city. As we flew closer I adjusted him so he could see. "It's beautiful." He spoke as he gazed down. "I would say that you're prettier but you should know that by now." I said and a light laugh escaped. "I hate you." He spoke and I smiled. "But I love you." I said before backing away and going to the ground.
      "Are you ready to see the city?" I asked him and he smiled. I took off his cloak before my own and snapped my fingers. They disappeared and Jungkook started in amazement. "I can do a lot more than that." I said and he smiled.  I turned into my human form and took his hand as we walked to the city.

     Most of the shops were closed but Jungkook still looked at them in amazement. We saw the occasional person, but the street were mostly empty, which is helpful. We also didn't have to worry about homophobes, but I'll make sure they all burn for it. If the old man was homophobic, why would my soulmate be a guy? I frowned, actually I don't want the Westboro Baptist Church in hell. That would suck.
     I finally began to feel tired and I rested my head on Kookie. "Hyung, are you tired?" He asked and I nodded. "Okay well, you never told me where we were going." He said and I laughed. "Oh, thank God for you Jungkook." I said and he smiled. "Actually more of a thank God for you." He said and I smiled. "What am I going to do with you?" I asked him and he shrugged. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna kiss you." I said before connecting our lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Another lovely chapter from yours truly. I really don't have much to say except it's almost Christmas! Hope you enjoyed!
                  - e.s