XIX

Kim Seokjin POV

I sat in class all alone. Namjoon wasn't in school the past two days and I was beginning to get worried. First it was Jungkook, next Joon I don't know who is next. I mean two days isn't much, but he hasn't answered any of my texts or calls either, which is rare for him. The only place I've been able to see him in is the dream world that I'm starting to question if it's really a dream or not.
I've been sitting with Jimin and Yoongi at lunch the past two days also, and I'm starting to wonder why Joon hates Yoongi so much, he seems like a nice guy and he treats Jimin super well. Every time they do something cute my heart melts and I feel like such a mom seeing my kid grow up.
If that wasn't enough to make me happy on top of everything, Jimin is finally starting to gain weight and not looking sickly pale, which is something Joon and me could never accomplish ourselves. I really felt like they were perfect for each other, like a Princess being saved by her Prince Charming in every cliche Disney American movie to exist.
But that's not important. What's really important is the fact that Joon is "Missing" and I can't get hold of him as I much as I would like to. He never even told me where he lived so I couldn't just go to his house which the more I think about the weirder it is. Like I haven't met his parents or anything either! I don't really care though, I love him so much I'm just worried that he's in trouble especially how weak and tired he was the last time I saw him.
"Jin, what's the homework in science?" A kid Jae asked me and frowned at him. "There was science homework?" I responded and he laughed. "Yeah dude, I was just joking around. I never do my homework either." He said back and I smiled.
Jae was a foreign exchange student from America and he was pretty known for being in the chorus, but he still couldn't beat my looks. We didn't really talk to each other, but he was in all four of my common core classes, so maybe we should talk more.
"Class will be ending in a few minutes, do whatever the heck you want, I don't care." My teacher said before sitting at her desk, so I pulled out my phone looking to see if I had gotten any texts from Joon.
I sighed deeply when it came up as nothing and Jae leaned over to see what I was sighing about. "Did ya run out of time in Goat Simulator or something?" He asked and I looked at him weirdly. "Goat simulator?" I said and he laughed. "Back in America I was friends with this guy who loved Goat Simulator and he would stay up to two in the morning for playing it." He said and I laughed before looking back down at my phone.
"No, my boyfriend just hasn't responded to any of my texts and I'm worried." I told Jae and he gave me an encouraging smile. "He's probably okay, dude. Don't worry too much, you're starting to look like crap, no offence." He told me truthfully and I smiled before closing my phone and putting it safely in my pocket.
The bell rang and I stood up to get my stuff and leave but Jae stopped me as I was about to leave. "Seriously dude, get some sleep and worry less. I'm sure he's fine." He said before giving me a pat on the shoulder and running away to catch up with one of his friends.

Le magical time skip ~

I got into my shit car and turned it on before driving down the road to my house. The drive was slow and I was tired, my mind still on Namjoon. I kept my eyes on the road and decided to turn on the radio and listen to anything.
At first I was listening to some weird ass heavy metal shit before sports to a car show before I settled on popular songs from the 80's which had a lot of synths. I kinda feel like "a lot of synths" is a bit of an understatement. I have to remind myself to look at radio stations for this car sometime.
I kept my eyes on the road but they started to feel heavy after a while and sleep clouded my brain. I swerved the car before I decided to pull over and wake myself up before driving again. Yeah it turns out that was a bad idea and I passed out in the middle of the road in the front seat of my dumb car.

I lied on the floor and I skimmed my fingers through the soft red carpet that was on the floor. I wanted to learn about every inch of this place but I couldn't stay for long enough and I cherished every time I came here. I was all alone in the throne room and I could hear hushed voices from outside. I hoped one of the voices belonged to Joon and slowly the door opened leaving me to smile at who it was.
It was Sir Suha and my Joon. "Jin!" He called as he ran over to me but I couldn't seem to sit up. It was almost as if my body was too exhausted to move. Maybe that's why I was laying on the floor.
Namjoon sat down next to me and put my head I his lap. "It's good to see you. I'm sorry but I don't know when I'll be able to see you next." He said and I frowned. I knew exactly what he was talking about and it made me sad. I wanted to really see him.
"I'm worried for you Joonie." I said to him and he frowned as he ran his fingers through my fading pink hair. "I'm okay. I'm safe, don't worry about me." He told me and I smiled in content to hear that. "I love you." I said to him and he smiled. "I love you too." He smiled before placing a light kiss to my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! My vacation is about to end and I'm pretty sad about it. I'm working on a trailer for this book that should be out soon and BTS ARE GOING ON ELLEN TOMORROW I'M SO EXCITED. I love Ellen so I'm pretty hyped. That's all though, I hope you enjoyed!
                  - e.s