VIII

Jeon Jungkook POV

"Hey, wake up." I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw Jin next to me but he looked different. "What's going on?" I asked.
"The party is tonight, you fell asleep and we started getting ready." Jin said smiling. Well that explains his face, he must be wearing makeup. "I don't remember falling asleep." I said adjusting myself. He just laughed before moving on.
"Do you want to see what I did?" Jin asked I nodded slowly and he turned my chair around. I sat in front of a mirror and makeup was on my face leaving me shocked. My eye bags were gone, I had no blemishes and eyeliner was perfectly placed. How did Jin do it? I bet he works for the government. The illuminati's makeup designer. Yep, I bet he's in the illuminati.
"How did you do this?" I asked and he smiled. "I've been practicing for years, how else could I look this beautiful all the time?" I laughed and shifted my weight to look at the time. It was 6:30. I think we had time but I stood up as Namjoon entered.
     "Good job Jin." He said and I noticed he was wearing makeup too. "Are you guys ready to see what I bought?" Jin said smiling. Oh yeah, I forgot that we needed clothes to wear. I'm such an idiot sometimes.
     "I'll be back." Jin said exiting. I looked around and Joon was over at a book self looking for anything good. "I've read them all. Even the ones in Spanish. They didn't make sense." Joon said looking at me. "And no, I don't speak one lick of Spanish." Joon added as if he was reading my mind.
     "Are you boys ready??!!!!" Jin yelled as he entered holding bags and boxes. "What did you buy?" I asked as he placed everything down carefully. "Everything we need. Shirts, pants, jackets, shoes and socks. Yes even socks now who wants to go first?" Jin asked. How did he get all this?
"I'll go." Namjoon said and Jin picked up one bag and a box. He opened the bag and my mouth dropped.
The jacket was a navy blue and floral designs on the sleeves. The shirt was white with small stripes and had ruffles at the top. He had plain black shoes and pants but man, how much money did Jin spend?
    "Duuuude" Joon said and Jin smiled. "How much did that cost?" He asked. "Not saying" Jin scoffed and handed Joon the bag.
    "So, are you gonna change or do I need to help you?" Jin questioned.
    "I don't know, I might need some help." He said looking at me before back at Jin.
    "Okay let's go you dipshit." Jin said and they went to the bathroom.
I stayed outside as seconds passed. I heard laughing, yelling, and I think a moan or two but I don't really want to think about that.
They finally exited and Joon looked great. Well, greater than I ever could. "Okay do you want to go Jungkook?" Jin asked politely.
    "No, I can wait." I said kindly and Jin nodded before grabbing his bag. "Joon, can you help me?" Jin said winking. Bleh. They went into the bathroom and I waited again.
    The minutes passed and I felt myself falling asleep. I literally just took a nap, not again. My eyes felt heavy as if I was sitting in Math first class on a Monday. "No, don't fall asleep." I told my self walking around but it wasn't working. "Jin, do you have any energy drinks?" I shouted.
    "I think I have a Monster." He said back. I walked to the fridge and opened it. I took out a six pack of Monster and opened the first sipping it down. My body buzzed and I was fully awake. Okay don't down a energy drink if you aren't preparing for a marathon or something.
     I went back to the living room where Jin and Namjoon sat talking. "Did you find anything?" Jin asked. I nodded. "So are you ready to go?" Joon asked smiling. "Sure." I said and Jin stood where he unzipped the last back.
"No, are you serious?" I said astounded. I had a white shirt with ruffles and my jacket had different flowers all shades of blue. To be honest my outfit was the best looking out of the three.
"No sorry, this is Bob's outfit" Jin said sarcastically. He handed everything to me and I entered the bathroom. I put everything on and surprisingly everything fit perfectly. I took my time being careful not to rip anything.
I left and smiled at Jin's compliments. I looked at the time and we had to leave soon. "Guys we gotta go soon." I said and they nodded. We left the house as dusk drew near and the full moon began to show. I would have loved to be trick or treating on a night like this so many years ago but I stopped going at a young age when my parents went away for the weekend and most of the time just leaving a note. So many times I thought they wouldn't come home. But they always did. Eventually I wished that they wouldn't come home, then I could get a better home but that never happened. I was ripped from my thoughts as music played from the car when we got on the road to go to the party.
We talked about nothing and it started to annoy me but we arrived. There were no cars, the only thing was a large mansion where the party must be. The lights were on shining brightly through the night sky and surrounding forest.
"Wow," I said and Jin laughed. "Just wait it gets better." He said and we got out walking to it. The steps were marble and the doors had small gold decals and handles. Jin opened the door and we entered.
The room was white and a large chandelier hung front the middle. I felt out of place here but I realised why Jin prepared us so well. This was not some rip roaring party you hear about in the movies. This was a well thought out party with live entertainment and actual food. I walked around for a bit and let myself get lost on the people and scenery. At one point I didn't know where the others went but that didn't matter. I thought everything was as good as it could get when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I guess I was wrong

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! It's finally Halloween and I'm hyped even though I'm just staying home and eating food. Well, due to my awful timing, there is going to be another chapter up tonight so look forward to that. Hope you enjoyed!
                 - Em