VI

Kim Seokjin POV

     It has been a few days since I started to talk to Jungkook. It's getting less awkward which is great since today is Wednesday which means I have to invite Namjoon and Jungkook to Mr. Kim's party thing tomorrow. Of course it's almost ten and I was on my way home from Namjoon's. I had to get some Advil however, I had a burning headache which is why I left in the first place. I exit the small store with my water and pills and walk to the park across the street.
     I looked at box and swore as I realised it was AdvilPM but if I didn't take it I would die right here. I popped in two pills and swallowed them. I started made my way out of the park and I had trouble staying awake. I knew the medicine would make me tired but as my headache started to fade my consciousness started to fade too.
I stumbled a few steps before I tripped over a rock or something and crashed to the cold ground. "Fuu-" I barely muttered before my mouth went slack and I passed out.

     "Jin, would you like a drink?" I looked up to Namjoon and nodded. I looked around and I was suddenly confused. "Where am I?" I asked myself. I looked at the room I was in and it looked so familiar but off.
The room was a very dark shade of red, darker than blood and had black curtains and the only source of light were candles on the wall and on a grand chandelier in the middle of the room all black. The room had a red
Carpet and the centrepiece of the room was the throne. It was black and covered with rubies and diamonds all different shades of black and red. I was laying across Namjoon and my legs hung over the arm of the chair. He ran his fingers through my hair and a woman in a long pink dress and ember brown hair entered pushing a small cart. The woman was quite large as if she had eaten so much she was going to explode. She seemed cold and smiled as she got closer. "Anything else sir? I could always get you some food, a snack or a drink" she said and handed him a silver cup. "No, gluttony" he handed me the cup and I took a small sip. The drink was bitter like pomegranate but also sweet like chocolate. "Are you sure?" She asks one more time a bit harsher. "No, you know that shit doesn't work on me, now get leave and do you're magic somewhere that it will work." Namjoon said sternly and waved his hand at the door. The woman left and Namjoon took the drink out of my grasp.
     "What was that about?" I asked gently and he just shook his head and put the drink on the floor. "She's deadly like the rest of them, just don't take or do anything that they tell you to do without my consent okay?" I nodded and closed my eyes. "I'm tired." I yawned and Namjoon kissed my cheek. "Sleep Jin, I'll see you soon." I nodded and drifted off.

I woke up in a daze. I was in my house under my covers. I was terribly confused for the part that I swore I passed out in the park last night. But that dream seemed so real. I had so many questions however, such as "Where was I?" Or "Who was Gluttony?" I flipped over and grabbed my phone it was 5:52 which meant I had a bit of time.
I looked up gluttony and I was shocked. It said that gluttony is one of the seven deadly sins. The worst part was that she was in a pink dress like the dream and was large. I rolled out of bed and stood up because I had a huge day planned which will be great.

Le magical time skip ~

The final bell of the day rang and I told Joon and Jungkook to find me at my locker. I exited the room and found Joon waiting for me.
He gave me a kiss and pinched my cheek which caused a small laugh to emerge. "Jin?" I turned and Jungkook was standing behind me.
"Hey, let me grab my stuff then we can go" I announced before grabbing my jacket from my locker and slamming it shut.
We exit the school and a cold gust of wind hits me. "So, what's up?" Joon asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist in response to the cold October air.
"So you know how tomorrow is Halloween right?" They both nodded and I continued. "So basically one of my friends is having a party of sorts and he said I could bring two people so, do you guys want to come?" I asked hopefully.
"Hell yeah!" I love parties Joon said smiling and pecking me on the lips.
"I know my parents won't be home as usual, so I guess I will" Jungkook says and a large weight is lifted off of my shoulders. I smiled and told them that after school they could come to my place and we could get ready together before going. I was sure that Kook was going to say no, which made it all better.
I told them that I had to leave though and I made my way to my shit car as I smiled and drove away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not sure if this is supposed to be today or yesterday but I had Umass band day yesterday which was pretty lit. Hope you enjoyed!
                - Em