XX

Park Jaehyung POV

"I got cake." Wonpil said as he entered my house putting down the food. I smiled at him before texting others to get here. "So, any new cases?" Wonpil asked sitting down and I looked at my computer had had a bunch of tabs filled with possible cases. "Well we got what seems to be a ghost outside of Daegu, a vamp in Jinju and what seems to be a bunch of deals for souls in Busan." said looking up in defeat. "Nothing worth checking out I'm guessing?" Wonpil said and I nodded frowning.

We waited for the others to arrive and soon enough almost everyone had filed into the kitchen. "Hey guys." I said and they smiled as they sat down and ate. "Yo, where's Dowoon?" Wonpil asked and we all looked around. "He might be with Sungjin, and he didn't answer my texts, but remember that he ain't the best with technology cause of being an angel and all." I said but Wonpil frowned. "Yeah, but he isn't usally late for like anything." He said and the others nodded. "Brain, have you seen Dowoon?" I asked but he rolled his eyes. "Don't call me Brain. It's Yeonghyun, and he should be in Daegu with Sungjin finishing the case." he said but I frowned. "You're always going to be Brian, Brian." I said and he frowned before continuing to eat.

"So, any cases we could take on? I feel kind of bad that we made you enroll as a foreign exchange student. But How else would you heal from the lase case?" Wonpil said and I frowned. "Nothing from what I've looked at but I think I have something." I said and the others looked up at me intrigued. "It's at my school." I said and they frowned. "You really think that something weird could be happening at your school?" Wonpil asked and I nodded.

"It seems to be that a kid named Jeon Jungkook mysteriously disappeared after Halloween and one of his friends Kim Namjoon also disappeared two days ago." I said but Brain frowned. "I don't get why that would be a case however. It doesn't sound like ghosts or ghouls, or anything." he said and I shook my head. "I'm not done, some chorus kids have told me that this Kim Namjoon guy randomly arrived last year and his boyfriend has seemed off and paranoid ever since Jungkook disappeared. Oh and a man named Min Yoongi also randomly showed up and seems to disappear after school." I added and Wonpil gave a small nod. "I don't know. It just kinda sounds like a bunch of wild kids." Brian added and Wonpil looked at him.
"Look, I'm in this kid Jin's class. He's Namjoon's boyfriend. I get that they love each other and all, but Jin is a mess without Namjoon. For the amount of time they've seemed to know each other for, It just doesn't make sense." I said and Brain smiled. "I guess that is kinda weird. Look, we can check it out when the others get back. I don't want to start another case without Dowoon and Sungjin." Wonpil said and I smiled brightly.

"I heard someone say my name?" A voice said and we looked to see Dowoon walking over to us. "Yeah did you finish the case with Sungjin?" Brian asked but he shook his head. "I've been called to up by the Garrison. Heaven has been chaos recently. I think We could help." he said and we all looked at each other before ushering for Dowoon to continue.
"Some boy by the name Jeon Jungkook has gone missing. I don't know why, but apparently he is very important." Dowoon said and Brian's mouth dropped slightly. "But that's not all. Heaven's Bounty hunter for all of Asia has also gone missing looking for Jeon Jungkook." he added and I turned to Wonpil with a slight smile that said "I told you so" and he frowned at me. "Dude, by any chance is this 'Bounty hunter' named Min Yoongi?" I asked him and he tilted his head slightly. "How did you know?" he asked and I frowned. "I was enrolled at the school Jungkook went to. Min Yoongi is there now." I responded and the others nodded. "Apparently some guy Kim Namjoon also disappeared." "Kim Namjoon?" Dowoon said coldly and we all looked at each other as Dowoon thought about what we had told him.
"Are you up for it? It won't be easy but the Garrison has nobody else to ask for help."Dowoon said looking at the brothers. "I'll call Sungjin." I said and Brian nodded. I stood up and exited the room into the hallway and picked up his phone before dialing Sungjin's number.
"Jae?" he asked through the phone and I smiled. "Yeah. have you finished the case?" I asked and I heard a sigh. "Yeah, I'm on my way back to the house now." he answered quietly. "okay well we got a new case right from the Garrison." I said and a heard I small laugh. "Really? Heaven wants our help?" he said and I smiled. "yep. Heard it's pretty urgent too." I added and he laughed again. "Okay. I'll drive as fast as I can." he said and I smiled. "Kay dude. I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked looking down at the floor. "Yep. Bye dude." he said and I smiled before hanging up the phone. I walked back into the room and told the others that Sungjin would be over by morning.

Le magical time skip ~

"Sungjin should be here soon." Wonpil said looking at his phone. "Good. I hope he won't be to tired." I said but Brian scoffed. "Dude, He's driven all afternoon and night to get here as fast as he can. Of course he's going to be tired. he said and I rolled my eyes. "Look, I still have to go to school, so ya'll better get me out so we can do this case." I said and Wonpil looked up. "Are you up for it? Another case?" he said and I nodded. "I wasn't even that bad. I didn't even need to be enrolled in the first place." I said and Brian frowned. "Oh shut up. You insisted on going on a case by yourself and in turn you got kidnapped and we couldn't find you for months, You were tortured by demons, after they took all the information that you could give they sold you to some vamps, Where you almost died of blood loss, when we found the coven we already thought you were dead, and when we found you we thought you were a goner! Dowoon couldn't even help because all of the blood you had lost! Jae, it was bad. Do you realize what could've happened if you died? Then after that, you were in a coma for a month and when you woke up, you lied and said you were good to go and passed out in the parking lot! It was bad Jae, and there was no way we were going to let you go on cases after that so we enrolled you at school so you couldn't go on cases behind our backs." Brian said anger on his face. The memories were still fresh in my brain haunting me day and night. Even when I wasn't thinking about it, something would remind me. I heard the door open and shut and I noticed that Brian had left. I looked down and Wonpil put his hand on my shoulder. I looked down and the floor in shame and he sighed. "You know he's just worried. He was a mess without you." Wonpil said and I nodded still looking down. "I didn't think it through. I didn't even solve the case I was supposed to be on." I said and he sighed. "I know. But Sungjin should be here soon and he can take you out later today." He said and I nodded looking up at him. "But there is one thing." he said and I frowned. "what?" "If you ever don't feel good, you have to tell us and take a break. Okay?" he asked and I nodded. "Yeah, I know." I said but he frowned. "Really? Promise it then." he said ad I frowned. "I Park Jaehyung promise Kim Wonpil that if I feel unwell at all over this case, I will report it and rest." I mocked slightly and he frowned. "I hate you." he said and I smiled before moving away. "You love me be quiet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! First off, I can't believe it's Christmas time already??? I'm not ready for the holidays. It's still November! We're playing stuff for our winter band concert and it's just not as fun as marching band. I literally almost fall asleep every practice. Also my school schedule got messed up so that's not good so I'm a put off at the moment. Anyways, pyou guys don't care. I hope you enjoyed!
- e.s