X

Jeon Jungkook POV

I flipped over warm under the covers but the sunlight was making me wake up. Eventually I opened my eyes and frowned. "Where am I?" I wasn't home, But it explained the warm covers.
"It's okay, you're safe with me." A calm voice said. I looked up. It was Taehyung, the man from last night. He ruffled my hair and I smiled. Tae was standing up, it was clear that he had been awake for a bit.
     "What happened last night?" I asked sitting up.
     "Well we were dancing and you started getting sleepy. It was adorable. But it was getting late and I told you're friends you could stay here." He said smiling. I nodded and took note of my surroundings. I liked it here. Maybe he will let me stay for a bit.
     "Oh by the way my friend Hoseok is making tea would you like some?" I nod and he leaves to get it. The room had a door with a balcony where light entered illuminating the whole room. They were also candles which made me realise that there were no lights. Or electricity at all.
      The room gave off a cozy feeling but almost like royalty. I didn't belong here. Not at all. A worthless shit like me didn't belong here, with fancy rooms and people.
     The door opened and Taehyung walked in holding a tray with a full tea set all sterling silver. "I'm pretty sure that set costs more than my house" I thought as he set it down and poured two cups off tea.
     "How much sugar?" He asked. "Two please" I responded and he put two in then giving me my cup.
     "You want to know something Jungkook?" Tae said and I looked up at him sipping my tea. "I think you're beautiful, so don't let anyone tell you otherwise." I felt my cheeks heat up and I resisted a smile. I didn't want to embarrass myself, he was probably just lying to see my reaction.
     "After do you want me to show you around? You can stay here as long as you want you know." Tae said and I smiled. "That would be nice, Hyung." I said I'm pretty sure he's older than me. I hope he is.
     "Hoseok is cooking dinner for us tonight. Do you want dinner in or outside?" He asked finishing his tea and setting it down.
     "Outside." I replied. I remember that when I was little me and my parents would always eat outside on the patio, before we moved and they stopped caring.
     I put down my cup and stood up. "Show me the way." I said and Tae grabbed my hand leading me out of the room.

~ Le magical time skip ~

      We finished the tour and it was almost dinner. Tae hadn't showed me outside yet, he told me we would wait until after dinner. I entered the bathroom alone. Tae left to get me some clothes because I was still in the stuff from last night and I needed to take a bath cause apparently this place has no showers. The bathroom had a huge bath made from pure marble and next to it was a cabinet that had so many bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, perfume, cologne and deodorant. They were from everywhere too. There was cologne from France, shampoo from Ireland? And lotion from Japan and more. Where has Taehyung been? Everywhere according to his bath cabinet.
      I ended up filling the bath with water and lighting candles grabbing flower scented stuff. Cherry blossom shampoo, Rose body wash, daisy lotion and mixed flower deodorant. Maybe two many flowers. Too late now.
     I got in The bath and filled it up with bubbles. I felt like a kid again, filling the tub with bubbles up to my eyes, feeling like I was floating above the clouds, free to do whatever I could think of.
      "Kookie? What are you doing?" A voice said and Taehyung entered with clothes and a towel.
      "I'm floating above the clouds, can't you see that?" I asked and he laughed. Okay but don't take too long, dinner will be ready soon and I'm going to change now."
     "I won't take too long." I half lied before bobbing my head under the water.
     "Okay, Hoseok is going to show you out when you're ready, so I'll see you later." I nodded and he left.
     I eventually got out even though I really didn't want too, and I did my hair as I dried off. Okay, I can't do hair or anything but that's okay.
      I picked up the clothes Tae brought me, black leather pants, a white shirt and a black jacket with roses and leaves embroidered on it. I was finally ready and now I was to meet this Hoseok guy. I hope he's not an asshole. I don't know why I didn't meet him last night.
     I opened the door and a young man was waiting for me. "You must be Hoseok." I told him and he nodded. "And you are Jungkook. Taehyung really seems to like you, cherish everything he gives you. It's not every day he does these kinds of things for people." He smiled but I could tell it was faked. He had some kind of sadness in his eyes, a sadness that he was definitely trying to hide. Maybe that's why I didn't see him last night. "Come on. I didn't plan and cook all this food for nothing." He said and we started walking down the hallway. "Are you eating with us?" I ask him but he frowns. "No, I have somewhere I need to go. You will see me around however." He says and his whole body faltered. Huh. Maybe he has a date or something. No, if he had a date he wouldn't be this sad.
     We exited the room and Hoseok stopped me at a gazebo. "Here you are. Enjoy my food. I tried my best." He didn't say anything about Tae but he must be here. "Thank you Hoseok. I hope you find what you're looking for." I say and his eyes freeze before walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm back here with another chapter so yay. I think I've decided to have the schedule be Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday but that might change based on school and band stuff. Side to the point, I hope you enjoyed!
                - Em