XXVII

Jeon Jungkook POV

"Guys wake up!" A voice yelled causing me to wake up. I looked over to see Hoseok yelling. "What?" Tae said glaring at Hoseok. "Yoongi's found us. Taehyung, do you know what to do?" Hoseok said and Tae nodded fear clear on his face. Hoseok left and I looked at Tae. "Hyung, what's happening?" I said waking up. "Jungkook, get dressed." Tae said and I stood up. As I went to get dressed I saw that Tae was walking around grabbing random things. I decided to put on the jacket I wore the first night I met Tae, and I sat down on the bed watching him as I finished getting dressed. He sat down next to me and took my hands in his own. "Jungkook, I was originally going to wait longer but if afraid we don't have much time." Tae said looking me in the eyes. "What is it?" I asked him and he looked down. "So you know that I don't have my wings, yes?" He said and I nodded curious of where this was going. "You're the only person that can help me get them back." He said and I looked up him in shock. I can't even make food how can I get his wings back? "How?" I asked and he looked me in the eyes.
     "First I need you to know something." He said and I nodded again. "You have to make a commitment. If you go through with this there is no going back." He said without breaking eye contact. "What kind of commitment?" I asked worried but also confident. "You have to bind your soul to mine." He said and I looked at him. "So kinda like getting married?" I said because I didn't really know what it meant to bind a soul. "Of sorts, but your the only one who says the vows." He said and I looked down. I wanted to help him but I was afraid of what might happen. I didn't want to make the wrong move. "Let's do it." I said squeezing his hands.
     I watched as Tae took out a small bag and opened it. Inside was a card and a ring and necklace a stone on them looked to be the same. Tae also took out a small bowl and knife. My stomach flipped and I starting to second guess myself.
     Tae placed the ring and necklace inside the bowl before grabbing my arm and rolling up my sleeve. He looked at me and I gave him a reassuring smile before he took out the knife and drew a line across my arm. I winced in pain and I could see that Taehyung felt guilty that he was causing the pain.  He held my arm over the bowl and I watched as my own blood dropped into the bowl. After the blood covered the stones he healed my cut before cutting open his arm and dropping a bit of blood in it. I watched as the red blood turned black and he smiled. "Read this." He said as he handed me the card. I looked at it before reciting it out loud.

     Per ignis et aqua,
et per aerem & terram,
erit ligatum, sicut Vos cupio.
Novem tribus virtute ligare.
Luna, sol mea fiet.
A caelo usque ad mare ego servabo te ab mihi nocere.
Spinalis circumirent potentia tenetur tenebrae nunc revelatum est obsignatum.

     I spoke clearly trying to say everything correctly. I didn't want to mess anything up by mispronouncing and I looked at Taehyung. He was focused on the bowl and I looked at it. "What the..." I started as I looked at it. The blood had started to bubble and I realised that I must've done it right. I looked at Tae and I saw a smile planted across his lips.
Taehyung picked up the bowl and looked at the liquid inside. "This is gonna be gross." He mumbled and I couldn't tell if he was talking to me or himself.
     I frowned as he began to pour it into his mouth and I could see the disgust on his face. He finished it and put the bowl down. He took out the necklace and I noticed it was no longer clear but dark red. "For you." He said as he unclipped the latch. I turned around and he put the necklace on me.
"It looks beautiful on you." He said looking at me fondly. I took out the ring and I placed it on his finger. I placed a kiss on his lips before looking back at my necklace. "Taehyung, I love you." I finally said looking at his ring and frowned when it started glowing. "Fuck!" Tae suddenly yelled in pain as he fell to the floor.
     "Tae, Oh my god!" I yelled in shock as he yelled in pain. Tae took off his bathrobe and and I stood stunned as bone started to poke out from his back. His wings. "Tae, hey calm down!" I yelled going to the ground to help him. He grabbed my hands and squeezed them as he yelled in pain. I kept telling him it was okay, but this probably really hurt. I wiped sweat off his forehead and kept telling him he would be okay.
     I watched in shock as more bone came out and I started to see wings forming on him. He kept crying in pain but as they grew bigger the less distressed he came. I held his hands and I ran my thumb over his ring that was still glowing. I wanted to hug him but I didn't want to disrupt his wings forming. I watched as his frown faded into a menacing grin as I watched him stretch the wings out.  They were large and pitch black, they were beautiful.
     "It feels good to be back." Tae said as he stood up it looked at the large wings. "Hyung, I can't believe it." I said standing up and he looked at me smiling. "I didn't have a chance to say it earlier but I love you so fucking much Jungkook." He said cupping my cheeks before connecting our lips. The first kiss we had was awkward and shaky compared to this. It really felt like it was right. That we were right. And I loved it.
    We broke the kiss and Tae just started into my eyes his blue eyes brighter than ever and I felt like I could stare into them for days. "Jungkook, how are you so fucking beautiful?" He said and my cheeks burned red. "I'm so lucky to have you." He said licking his lips and I felt my stomach do flips. "Tae, we have to go." I said frowning and he nods. He quickly got dressed and walked over to transforming into his human form. I looked into his milky brown eyes and smiled. I still liked the blue better. "I think it would be amusing if we surprise them huh?" He said and I smiled.
     "Taehyung and Jungkook!" Hoseok yelled as we went down stairs. My mouth dropped as I saw flames lick some of the walls. "They're going to burn this place down." I said and Tae smiled. "Kookie, we don't need this place anymore." He said before taking my hand. "Here boys. It's freezing outside, you'll need these for the trip." Hoseok said before throwing two articles of clothing at us. Tae caught them and handed one to me before putting it on. It was a cloak I realised as I put mine on. It was made out of velvet I noticed and I smiled. Taehyung's was a dark red and I noticed him smiling. "It's been so long since I've worn this." He said and smiled at me. I looked at my own and realised it was a dark blue. Hoseok's was pitch black and he smiled as he walked to us. "Here." He said to Taehyung before handing him something that I couldn't see. "Now come on, we don't have much time." Hoseok said before opening the door. "I'll protect you Kookie. We're practically inseparable now" Tae said showing me his ring. I showed him my necklace and I kissed him on the cheek before pulling up the hood of my cloak and exiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! It's finally happening oh my god. Twenty seven chapters to finally get here. It's nothing near the end though. Also, Taylor Swift is my wife she's so amazing ugh. Speak Now is literally the best album like ever. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!
                 - e.s