XXII

Kim Seokjin POV

I yawned as I sat up in my bed. I was still extremely tired but I was happy as long as I could visit Joon in that magical place. As much as I wanted to just curl back up into bed and fall asleep, I forced myself up but it was Friday and I hoped that the my date with Joon was still on for this weekend. I just had to get through today then I was all set for the weekend.
I got out of bed and walked down to the kitchen where my parents smiled at me before a plate of food was set down in front of me. I thanked them before beginning to eat. "Hey Jin, have you been getting a lot of sleep lately? You look tired." My mother asked me and I gave her a small smile before answering. "Yes Eomma, I think I might just be coming down with something." I told her and she smiled back before getting her coat. "Okay, but if you feel ill come home and get some sleep." She said before kissing the top of my head and leaving the house to go to work. I loved my parents, but I needed to get through today.
I finished my food and washed my plate before running to my room and putting on some random clothes then going to the bathroom to brush my hair. I was taken back by my really baggy eyes and how I looked like I hadn't slept for weeks. I had no time for makeup so I looked around and found my glasses that I thought looked awful on me but I put them on to slightly hide my lack of sleep.
I grabbed my bag and jacket before getting in my car and zooming down the street. The trees seemed to blur and I noticed my eyes getting tired, but I just told myself that I can sleep during first class I just needed to get there.
I finally got to class and went to park when a Black car sat right in my spot. My spot. Nobody takes my spot. I groaned and parked next to the car. I got out and looked at the car. I frowned when I saw the license plate said "California" huh. I don't think there is any place in South Korea named "California". I just brushed it off and walked into school and stopping at my locker. I got what I needed for my fist classes, and walked down the hall to my first class, whatever it is I don't know anymore. I sat down in my seat early before pulling out my phone. I quickly searched up this "California" place. I think it's a state in the United States. Huh, I've never heard of it, but that's because there's like 50 of them.

Class had started and I sat bored out of my mind drawing bad doodles in my notebook. My teacher didn't really care about what I did, as long as I didn't fail. So I sat having the time of my life doodling away and writing Joon's name inside hearts acting like a stereotypical school girl. I hoped that the date was still on, I loved him and I missed him so much. It felt like it's been forever since I've seen him in real life. I started to think about my dream place again when I heard a light tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see my teacher looking at me and my cheeks went red as I closed the notebook. "Jin, there are two men that need to see you outside. Please get your stuff and have a good weekend." She told me and I smiled before frowning. Who would want to talk to me? What if it was Mr. Kim? Oh god. At least she wasn't talking about my notebook.
I packed my book and pencils in my bag before getting up and clutching the notebook that had Joon's name in it and leaving the large classroom.
I turned and saw the two men who I'm guessing my Teacher was talking about. I swallowed hard and held the notebook tighter as I walked closer and realised they were both were taller than me.
I walked to them and took a deep breath before speaking. "Um, I'm guessing you're the guys that wanted to speak to me?" I said and they turned to look at me. "Uh, yeah. I'm Wonpil and this is my partner Younghyun, or Brain." The one said and I nodded. "So, what do you need?" I asked them and they looked at each other. "Is it okay if we go outside where it's private? We wouldn't want anybody overhearing." The other one said, Brain I think and I nodded before clutching my notebook harder than I think I ever had and secretly wanting Joon to get me out of here and holding me close as I fell asleep and- okay Jin calm the fuck down. I sighed and followed the two men down the long hallways and out the front doors of my school.
We walked by the office and I frowned as Brain turned into the office where there was another man and Jae? Why would he be with them? Who even are these guys? Ugh, i really wish Joon could get me out of here.

     We continued and eventually ended up at a picnic table where we sat down. We didn't do anything and I realized that it was probably because he was waiting for his partner. I sat in silence and waiting for anything to be said or any movement at all. Eventually the door opened and three people exited. I saw that it was Brain, some other guy, and I think Jae. I watched as the unknown man talked to Jae before pointing to the parking lot where Jae looked over before walking away. Then the other two started to walk to where me and Wonpil sat.

     They got over and the man I didn't know smiled. "Jin, this is Sungjin." Wonpil said and I gave a small smile before sitting down and taking off my bag placing the notebook on the table. After I looked back up I saw them all staring at it. "So, what did you all want to talk to me about?" I asked and they all seems to snap out of the trance they were all in. "First, what's in that notebook?" Sungjin asked and I frowned. Why did they care about my stupid notebook? "Um, stuff." I said bluntly. "What kind of stuff?" Brian pressed and I suddenly felt self conscious. "Okay, can you just tell me what the hell you want?" I said a bit agitated and they frowned.
"We're investigating the disappearances of Jeon Jungkook and Kim Namjoon and we heard you knew both of them." Shit. Shit shit shit. An endless loop of "shit" ran through my head as I looked back at them. "So" I said trying to keep calm. "Look, we just want to know about them. Is there anything you could tell us?" Wonpil asked and I opened my notebook to one of the pages that had Joon's name all over it. "We've been together for what seems like forever. It was like love at first sight." I told them looking at his name over and over again. I felt my eyes get heavy and had to force them to stay open. "Jin, are you okay? You look like you haven't slept in days." Brain said and I frowned. It felt like the millionth time I was told that. "I keep having these dreams. Except I'm starting to no longer think they're just dreams. They seem so real." I said truthfully and Wonpil looked at the others deep in thought. "Is there anything you could tell us about Jungkook?" Sungjin asked and I frowned. "I didn't really know him that well. Mr. Kim just needed him." I said before realising what just came out of my mouth.
I covered my mouth and they looked at me. "Who is Mr. Kim?" Brain asked and I frowned. "I don't really know. I just did what he said." I told them and they all looked at each other. "Is that all?" Sungjin asked and I stopped before continuing. "Actually one more thing. Namjoon for some odd reason hated the new kid Yoongi. It was so weird. I've never seen anything like it before. It was like they wanted to stab each other or worse." I said clearly and they all nodded. "Okay well that's all for now. If you have anything else you can think of of please call." Wonpil said before handing me a slip of paper with a phone number on it. I nodded and they all stood up and walked up before walking away. To that black car that's in my spot. Jesus. I watched them all get in and drive away before finally standing up.
I began to walk back to school when I heard a voice say my name. It was so familiar. I turned around to see no one else but Namjoon. My mouth opened before I ran into his warm arms. "Where have you been?" I asked him and he smiled. "Baby, I'm still weak. I can't stay here for long." He told me and I frowned. "So..." I said questioning him slightly but he smiled at me. "Well I was hoping that if I can't stay here, maybe you would want to come with me?" He said and I was about to say yes but I paused. "Where are we going?" I asked him and he smiled. "Home." He said and I smiled before nodding. He kissed me lightly on the lips before I closed my eyes and began to disappear into to darkness and long awaiting sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm really getting in the holiday mood now even though it's only Dec. 3rd. My schedule still isn't fixed but it's whatever. That's all for now, I hope you enjoyed!
                                    - e.s