The Fear Of Falling Apart ✔

⟹ The Fear Of Falling Apart, A Brendon Urie Fanfiction  ⟸

"I may not have been there for her," Brendon's words came out as a whisper on his lips, as he barely looked up to stare at them. Brendon's words cut through the air like daggers, "But she's my daughter. I didn't know her when she was born, her mother didn't tell me about her until that day. I found her in a foster home where she was abused and mistreated. I wasn't there for her then, but I damn will protect her now, from everyone and everything. Her name is Brooke Urie, and she is my daughter. I can't let her go, I'll never let her be hurt again."

  ⟹⟸  

Do ever wish you could have known about something beforehand? 

Brendon thought nothing of his one-night-stand over five years ago; it was a simple fling at a party held by a friend. By morning, Brendon had left the mysterious brown hair women that he slept with, behind.  Brendon went back to living his life like he was before, never in contact with the woman again. 

Until Brendon received a call from her, telling him something that he wished that he had known before. Sarah, the woman he slept with, had gotten pregnant and gave the child up for adoption. All unknown to Brendon. Sarah claims that her parents forced her to tell the father of the child in custody of the state, but it's clear something very fishy was occurring.

From dealing with being a single father raising a four-year-old girl and trying to find someone to love, will everything turn out how he wants? Or will it end in tragedy? 

  ⟹⟸  

First Book: The Fear Of Falling Apart [complete] - (you are here)

Second Book: She Held The World [complete]

Third Book: New Perceptive [ongoing]

Pre-Sequel: La Devotee 

Alternate Universe: Nicotine [ongoing]

  ⟹⟸  

I wrote this years ago, so I would have only twelve years old. It's quite cringy and isn't that good. Thank you to everyone who is giving this a chance, it's greatly appreciated. I hope this story doesn't disappoint and is exactly what you're looking for.

I noticed that not a lot of Brendon Urie daughter stories are being published anymore and that makes me sad. I've read what seems like millions of them, and I decided to make my own to fill my aesthetic. If you have written or you know of any really great ones, I would ask you to comment the title and/or author. I generally don't like people self-promoting, but please comment on this paragraph and this paragraph only, showing me some great Brendon Urie daughter books you've read before.

This is currently being edited and revised so you'll most likely get updated every time I change something. If you see that in one chapter, it says something but in another, it says something different, just know that I know that it's going on and I'm working to fix it. If you see a little checkmark on the chapter, that means it's been entirely edited.

 If you see that a chapter is missing - don't worry! It's being fixed and will be published again soon.

Welcome to a roller coaster of emotions and good luck. Please comment, vote, and follow for more Brendon Urie!

 Please comment, vote, and follow for more Brendon Urie!