Chapter Twenty

Ryan woke up, smiling. Brendon was under him. Brendon's arm was wrapped Ryan's waist, while the other was propping his head up. Ryan snuggled into Brendon's chest and sighed. Nothing sexual happened, everything was right in the world, to Ryan at least.

Brendon was still sleeping, his plush lips were slightly parted, his eyes are closed gently, while Brendon's chest moved sliently as he took deep breaths. His brown hair was falling over his face in long locks, his nose moved slightly when he took a breath. Brendon's P!ATD shirt laid cringled on his chest. The side was pulled up from sleep, and it revealed his toned abs. The man's cheeks were a light pink color, and his eyes were still slightly red from last night.

He gently pulled out his phone and took a picture. He was going to post it anywhere, but he wanted to keep this moment in his mind. He chuckled to himself, looking at the photo. Ryan popped Brendon on the nose gently. Brendon wiggled his nose but yet, he didn't wake up.

Ryan moved the blanket sliently to get up. He moved Brendon's arms and stood up. Ryan brushed off his pjs (which were Brendon's but he was borrowing them) and the fixed the overly big sweat pants. He walked into the kitchen and jumped, yelping.

He looked down and saw Brooke. Ryan got scared by her, she was just sitting at the table, reading a book. Her long blackish brown hair was tied in a messy pony-tail, and the thick rimmed glasses sat on her nose. She looked so much like Brendon. Her brown eyes sparkled under the kitchen light.

She jumped up and giggled at Ryan. Brooke was so tiny when she stood, only coming up to Ryan's knee. He leaned down at patted Brooke on the head. Brooke lifted her arms in the air to be picked up, which Ryan swooped her up into his arms. His arms supported the young girl's arms and legs. "Hey, Ryro!" She cheered.

With one big step, He reached forward with the girl still in his arms. He thought of Brendon, and that immediately brought a smile to his face. He could imagine, waking up every morning and cooking breakfast for his family, Brooke and Brendon.

He shook his head and began to pull out eggs, pancake mix and, bacon. Ryan started to cook, with Brooke next to him. He sat her down on the counter while he was cooking. Her legs dropped off the counter, and she held a whisk as she was 'helping'. Ryan smiled at the young girl and continued to cook.

****

"Fuck you Brendon! You were never there for me! How can I even call you my dad w-when you have never been there? You gave me up to that witch and not even once have you tried to contact me! You don't care!" Brooke screamed. Brendon's eyes shot opened. Everyone was standing around him. His parents, Dallon, Ryan, Dan, Kenny, and even Zack. They all have him hated looks.

"Brendon, you were nothing to me. We used to be friends in high school and we even started a band together! But no! You just to be a fuckboy and fuck everyone in your path! We used to be friends until you fucked that up." Ryan spat. Brendon felt like his chest was being pressed down. He could breath, He couldn't move. All he could do was fall to his knees.

Tears streamed down his cheeks. He felt like he was drowning, suffocating. "N-no! Please I didn't-" He was cut off by the yelling of someone. The room was dark and he could barely see anyone. They were chanting at him. Harsh words mixed together with cuss words. Brendon couldn't move. "Make it stop! Please," He stopped by a sering pain in his chest. Brendon screamed. It felt like his chest was being ripped open.

"I- I'm so sorry..."

****

Brendon shot awake and looked around. It was dark in the house, and the only light was the one from the kitchen. A blanket was tucked around him, which had slightly fallen off. Brendon rolled on the couch and his feet hit the ground. He stood and walked to the kitchen.

He smiled at what he saw. Three plates of food on the table, with Brooke on the counter holding something, while Ryan had his back turned. Neither of them noticed Brendon. He slowly walked up to Ryan sliently.

He wrapped his arms around Ryans waist, and buried his head in his neck. "Morning babe." He mumbled into Ryan's ears. Ryan jumped but slowly relaxed into Brendon's chest.

****

Yay! A little bit through Ryan's eyes. But I hope you enjoyed it!

-THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT-