Chapter Nine

"Brendon, wait," The doctor said. Mr. Chase, the doctor, placed his hand on his shoulder. Brendon was heart broken to say the least. Knowing that your daughter has a disorder and you don't know how to help, it makes you feel useless.

"L-lets talk in my office okay? I don't want to say this in front of Brooke in case it upset her." Brendon nodded and followed him in the office. It was quite small while pictures hung on the walls. Brooke was left with a nurse, even though Brendon was hesitant with leaving her.

"What's wrong? Is everything okay with Brooke?" Brendon shot out with the twenty question. He sat down on the wooden chair. His feet dragged on the grey carpet. Mr. Chase rubbed his hands together nervously and sat down on the huge chair that was behind the desk.

The desk separated the two men, as the doctor slowly pulled out a piece of paper. Mr. Chase took a breath before sighing, "Are you aware on the case of Troy Johnson?" Brendon thought about it but he was aware of the case.

Troy Johnson was accused of molesting of child about six months ago. He is being held in jail, but since no one is testifying against him, he just remains in jail without a trail. The child's name was never released nor was anyone that was involved.

"I am. But what does that have to do with Brooke?" Brendon tilted his head in confusion. He brushed the thoughts of something bad that happened to her and hoped for the best right now.

"Brendon..." The doctor trailed off sadly. Brendon still looked confused. Worry suck to his face while he look the doctor in the eye. The doctor was an older man now that Brendon has a better look at him.

Quite short and chubby, with white hair and blue eyes. He seemed like a nice old man, but with the look on his face, it worried him more than anything. Brendon breathed, trying to calm his breathing.

"We- we did some tests to prove that it was true. And it came back true." He said. Brendon was getting nervous by the second and his body went rigid. "Brooke was molested by him."

"What?!" Brendon screamed out loudly standing up. His eyes  widened with shock. He couldn't believe what he was saying. It has to be some kind of joke. "P-please this something has to be wrong. That can't be true..." He sobbed.

He couldn't think clearly. The word only bounced in his mind, giving his a headache. Tears formed in his eyes and a couple one ran down his cheeks.

All he knew, he was daughter has been molested.

~~~~

Ha, short chapter. But whahahahaha I probably made you guys upset. Hehe, whoops. But the best part is, I will not be updating until tomorrow.

But yeah, I'm just adding gas to the flames. Good luck :) XD