Chapter Eleven

Brendon held Brooke tightly as tears streamed down his face. He didn't want to let her go, but he has to. He has to choose either going to jail or giving up his daughter. Brendon wanted to keep Brooke but he wasn't able to.

"Come on Brooky." Someone said behind him. He spun around but was met with ----. His glare deepened at the sight of her. Brooke nudged her head deeper into Brendon's neck, nervously. ---- smiled before ripping Brooke out of Brendon's arms.

Brendon couldn't move. Ropes tied around his arms, legs, and torso. They tugged and tightened around him to the point where is felt like it suffocating him. He couldn't yell, he couldn't scream, all he could do is stand there and watch his daughter being dragged away.

Now he was standing in a room. It was dark and it smelled of drug. He coughed at the smell and looked around. He saw ----- dragging Brooke by her arm as she tried to get away from her.  

"I miss my Daddies." Brooke spoke softly, starring up at ----. Brendon attempted to call out Brooke's name but nothing come out. It felt like he was screaming but his voice was gone. Tears ran down his face as he continued to scream her name.

"You shouldn't miss them." ---- spat out, still pulling Brooke by her arm, painfully. "They have you away willingly. Those two men, they don't care about you. Do you understand that?" Brooke nodded as a reply, tears already streaming down her small face.

----- shoved Brooke into her new bedroom before slamming the door and locking it. Brooke silently cried to herself. Brendon tried to fight the grip of whatever was holding him back. His arms and legs where numb as he continued to move around.

It went black for a second. Before it went light again. Brooke was now gone and he was standing around people. Dallon, Kenny, Dan, and Zack. Not to mention his other family members and friends.

"Today, we cherish the life of Brendon Boyd Urie. He was a loving brother, son, husband, and, father. Sadly, he took his own life only weeks ago. He will be missed-." A man said. Brendon's eyes widened with shock. He's dead?

Dallon was crying along with Kenny and Dan. Jon, Spencer, Ryan, Gerard Way, Frank Iero, Mikey Way, and Fall Out Boy was there. They were also there sobbing. Brendon felt tears fill his eyes watching his family and friends cry over a casket.

'Please no...'  Brendon thought, as tears continued to go down his face. Everything darkened and he felt like he was falling. Then he was sitting in the front room. He felt like everything was a blur. He still felt like he was suffocating.  

"Calm down Brooke." Brendon watched himself whisper out in a broken hearted voice. Brendon and (BLANK) sliently watched Brooke pase around.

"Please, j-just listen to-" (BLANK) was cut off by Brooke yelling at the two. He looked at her with shock and hurt.

"No! I don't have to fucking listen to- to your lies! That's all you have done since I've been here! Am I really your daughter? I don't even know anymore!" She snapped. (BLANK) broke out crying with tears streaming down their face. Brendon wrapped his  arms around (BLANK) and shot a look of hurt to Brooke. Brooke rolled her eyes before stomping out of the room.

"W-we're ho-horrible pare-parents Brendon." (BLANK) sobbed out.

~~~~~

"Daddy?" Brooke asked. Brendon's eyes widened as he pulled her in his arms tightly. Tears ran down his cheeks and he sobbed into Brooke's neck.

"It was just a dream, it was just a dream..." Brendon whispered to Brooke. Kissing her with teary eyes, on the head.

~~~~

Welp there we go. Sorry if I scared any of you XD. Hope you like it. Bye guys!