Chapter Three

[100% edited as of 6/21/18]

The look on Brooke's face was priceless to Brendon. Brendon had woken her up only minutes ago. Now, they are standing in front of her new room. Brendon stood with his hand in hers as he looked around the room. Although he had a hand in everything in the room, he still feared she wouldn't like it. The bed was white with a blue headboard. Two beanbags were on the ground with a different shade of blue and white. There were two windows with three draping blue and white curtains.  There was a blue chair pushed against the window. Pushed to the wall was a light white dresser and a matching nightstand with a lamp on it. It was beautiful. Brendon was nervous that Brooke wouldn't like it. He kept looking at Brooke's small face, to see if she hated it or not.

"Is this really mine?" Brooke asked in shock. Brendon nodded and smiled. The small girl suddenly giggled and ran into the room. The white carpet was under her feet as she looked around the room. When she looked back Brendon, she had the biggest smile on her face. Brendon walked into the room and sat down on the bed. Brooke was giggling and she seemed to be happy. "Thank you, Daddy." She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck and sat down on his lap.

A little time passed with Brooke exploring the room and wearing herself out. At this point, it was late at night, about eight pm. He felt Brooke's breathing become steady and deeper. He contained his smile as the girl held the bear protectively while still sitting on Brendon's lap. He tried to move unto the bed, and she stirred slightly but remained sleeping. He gripped the blanket and wrapped it around her. Brendon kept singing to her, even after she fell asleep. 'This Is Gospel' was being sung in a deep voice by him.

Once she was in bed, tucked in, Brendon attempted to get up. Her hair was laying messily on the white pillow, while the blue and green blanket was pulled to her chest. He gently moved the hair out of her eyes with his finger. She didn't have any clothing, Brendon realized. Her clothing was slightly big but yet small, they didn't fit at all. And it was too late to go get any new clothing, so he quickly ran into his own room and grabbed a Panic! At The Disco shirt and gently pulled her old clothes off and placed his shirt over her. 

Brooke was still sleeping but yet she didn't wake up. The shirt was super large compared to her. It dropped passed her feet and long sleeve, Brendon has to roll up them. She was still laying on her back, sleeping. Sadly, he had nothing for pants to fit her, so he placed his boxers as shorts. Brooke was also potty-trained so she no longer wore diapers. "Daddy...?" Brooke asked yawned. Brendon cussed under his breath after he accidentally woke Brooke up. She gently sat up, as Brendon pulled the blanket around her.

"Shhh, princess, go back to sleep." Brendon hushed her gently, rubbing her back. Brooke snuggled back into her pillow staring back at the father. Brendon was now sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Snuggles?" She lifted her arms. She moved slightly and lifted up the blanket for Brendon to lay down with her. Brendon laid down next to her. Brooke laid on her head on his chest and started to fall asleep again. She still had her teddy bear next to her, on Brendon's chest. He smiled at the sight of it. Brooke seems to never want to let go of the bear. His phone vibrated and he slowly pulled it out and read a text message. He first turned down his brightness to not wake up the sleeping child. It was from the guys, all three of them.

[Dallon]: Hey, I'm guessing that you made it home. I bet she loves the room. We'll be around tomorrow morning to meet her :). Kiss her on the head for me! 

[Dan]: yo, fucker. We'll be over at sometime in the morning.

{Kenneth]: Sup, anyway, hopes she liked the room. I can't wait to see her! 

A smile spread across his face. His friends would be perfect uncles. They already loved her and they haven't even met yet. Brendon placed his phone down on the nightstand next to him before closing his eyes. He sighed and tightened his grip on his daughter. He was so happy that he finally found his girl. But, he felt like something bad was about to happen. But Brendon brushed off the thought and ignored the feeling. His eyes started to dropped and he fell in the sleepless state. "I love you princess." He whispered.