Chapter Thirty Six

{WHEN YOU SEE THE SPEAKER, PRESS PLAY}

Enjoy.

"All rise for judge Williams." Everyone stood. The court room was silent as they all stood. Brendon was standing with Alexander, his lawyer, as he was still dressed in the jump suit and cuffs. On the left of them, was standing Sarah and her lawyers. Many of Brendon's friends were around, including Pete, Patrick, Andy, Joe, Tyler, Josh, Jenna, Debby, Ryan, Dallon, Spencer, Zach, Gerard, Frank, Mikey, Ray, Bob, Matt, James, and, surprisingly, Brendon's parents. Brendon was shocked to see them, as they haven't talked since they were upset about Brooke. The one person that Brendon didn't see, was Brooke.

Where is Brooke? Hopefully she's okay. Brendon thought, glancing around the room. Not a lot of people were on the side of Sarah, but most were on Brendon's side of the seats. Everyone looked grim and worried. Brendon sighed and turned back around, facing the judge. Brendon gave a breath of air when he felt something grab his hand. The table was right in front the seats. He looked down and found that Ryan had placed his hand in his. 'I love you' He whispered, before dropped Brendon's hand, in fear that he would get in trouble. Brendon smile sadly.

"Today, we are taking care of Brendon Boyd Urie vs. Sarah Elizabeth Orzechowski. Now, Ms. Orzechowski has claimed that Mr. Urie attacked her at a party five years ago, and that Mr. Urie kidnapped Brooke Boyd Urie, their daughter, from Ms. Orzechowski. First we'll hear from Ms. Orzechowski." Said judge Williams. She was an older lady, with frail white hair and green eyes. Judge Williams sat down on the chair and gestured everyone to sit down, which everyone followed her orders by sitting down. Sarah was dressed in a tight and small summer floral blue dress with too large heels.

"Well, your honor," Sarah stared, whipping her clearly false tears. "It all happened at a party. I was sober and I was just watching people drinking. Then, t-that man came over and started forcing me to dance with him. He was very violent and demanding. He grabbed me by the arm and dragged me up the stairs. A-and he raped me." She began to cry loudly. The crowd made a collected gasp. "Later I found that I was pregnant. Once I had given birth to Brooke, I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to give her up... But one day, I couldn't take care of her so I had to. I called Brendon and told him about Brooke. He freaked out and yelled at me and called me names. Then he took her away from the orphanage without telling anyone. He probably abused her and hurt her." Sarah continued to cry, gaining attention. Brendon's fists clinched as he bit down on his lip angrily. None of this was true, it was all a false lie.

"Wow. I'm so sorry that, that man harmed you. Please take your seat. Mr. Urie come to the stand." The judge said. Brendon stood up and started to walk. Sarah shot him a glare as she passed. "Please tell your side of the story."

"Hello your honor. Let me say, this woman is saying things that aren't true at all. I would never hurt Brooke, my daughter, nor would I attack Sarah. It was at party and everyone was drinking, most people were falling down drunk. No one was sober. I was dancing with my friends and a girl came over. She was in a short black dress and high heels. She winked at me and we started to dance. She whispered something in my ear and I nodded. Then we both went up stairs. The next day, I woke up with her by my side. I told her that I wan't looking for anything and she agreed. Then we both left the house. I thought that was the end of that. Until years later I got a phone call from Sarah. She told me I had a daughter, and I was shocked. Sarah never told me about her. I went to the foster home and I adopted her. I didn't kidnap her, I adopted her." Brendon said, slightly glaring at the ground.

I bet she set this up. Brendon thought, with an eye roll.

***

"We find Mr. Urie," The court said. Everyone was on their seat to see if Brendon was really going to jail. "Not guilty." Relief passed throughout Brendon. Sarah stood up and shouted cuss words, while mostly everyone smiled in relief.

"Sadly, this isn't over. We still have to talk about custody over Brooke." The honor said. Thankfully, one of the police officers grabbed the keys and unlocked Brendon's hand cuffs. Brendon rubbed his wrists and nodded.

"Lets bring her in." The doors opened and out stepped two police men, followed by a small girl trailing behind them. It was Brooke. Brookes short brown eyes looked at Brendon with a pleading look. "Go to who ever you like, sweety." The police man finished.

Without even thinking she bolted over to Brendon. Brendon caught her, holding her close to his chest. "Daddy." She cried into his chest, causing his arms to tighten around her. Brendon started to hum to her, but tears also filled his eyes. The crowd aww'd at them as Brendon was holding her close.

"It's okay, princess. I'm here." Brendon whispered.

"Not for long." Sarah shot back in a whisper, crossing her arms at the two. Brendon rolled his eyes and continued to hug Brooke. Sadly, the police forced Brendon to put Brooke down on the ground. Begrudgingly, he sat her down slowly.

"Why don't you come give your mom a hug?" Sarah asked with a sugary tone. Brooke shook her head, clutching onto Brendon's pant leg.

"Daddy told me not to talk to strangers." Brooke said. Brendon mentally chuckled, but a smile was clear on his face. Brooke was picking him over Sarah.

"You know me Br." Sarah said. Brendon rolled his eyes, panting the young girl on the head.

"We've reached a verdict." Mrs. Williams said. "Since has been clean from drugs and other substances, and since Brendon is always busy with his band, we find that Brooke should be under the custody of," She paused.

Everyone was on edge.

"Ms. Orzechowski." She finish.

Brendon felt his heart shatter.

He lost his princess.

****

Wow... That was heart breaking. I'm sorry guys ❤ I'm actually in tears from this chapter.

This is the end. Only the epilogue is left.

-THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT-