ENDING

I want to thank everyone who read, voted, and commented on this story! 

I'm so happy, I promised myself that I would finish this book before my birthday (March 9th) and I finished it way before that!

Thank you to everyone that stuck around with me not updating on time, my weird ass plot twists, and the horrible ending. ❤

By the way; I love Sarah. I have nothing against her. She's really pretty and would never do this in real life. I have used Sarah as a prop almost. I could have used another name (and it you were around before, I first named her Ava) but I didn't. Sarah is an amazing person. Don't hate her just because of my story!

****

I love you guys so much for sticking around.

Truth be told, I never believed anyone would read this. I'm kinda an emo and a lot of people don't really notice me in school.

Also... This story helped me a lot. Your comments made me smile. And I wrote this story to prove to my parents and the kids at school that believed that I could never do anything in life.

This book is showing my parents that I'm not always a failure.

I feel like crying because I'm super proud of myself. And that doesn't happen often.

The new story will updated in a couple weeks!

As this is the end of the first chapter; I bid you a final,

-THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT-