Chapter Sixteen

Eh I'm dumb. I'm sorry guys. I stopped updating on this for a couple days but I think I'm back now. Also I'm starting the 8th grade in FOUR days. Yep, August 23rd is when I go back to hel- I mean school. Today I went clothing shopping and got all of my clothing. I got a Panic! shirt at Hot Topic and I was super happy.

Also if you can't think of how Brendon sings to Brooke, it's just this. (Play) ---->
****

"So, it - it was fun hanging out." Ryan said gently, looking at the sleeping child in Brendon's arms. It was early in the morning and sadly, Ryan had to go. But not before they exchanged phone numbers.

Brooke was laying peacefully in Brendons arms. Her knees where bent and Brendon carried her bridal style. Ryan smiled down at the small child.

Ryan patted Brendon on the shoulder before leaving. He closed the door gently, smiling at the two. Once the door was safely shut and locked, Brendon gently carried Brooke up to her room.

Once inside, he carefully set her down on the bed and tucked the blanket around her. Wipping a peice of hair away from her face, he looked into her asleep face.

She looked so much like him. It was almost weird for Brendon to think that he has a kid. He may act like he knows how to raise a family let alone a child. Brendon seemed like he was confident with her, but on the inside, he was scared shitless.

'What happens if she gets hurt? What if I am a bad father? Will she hate me as a teen?' His mind went wild.

He sighed, kissing Brooke on the forehead and standing up. He closed the door to her room and walked into his. Brendon was tired to say the least.

Once he reached the bed, he fell asleep.

~~~

This is such a shit chapter, I'm sorry. I left my headphones in my sister's car and now I can't use the computer. So I'm on my phone. It's nearly midnight and I'm tired.

I really hate this chapter but I have no idea what to do. Tomorrow I'll try to write another chapter.

Bye guys!