Chapter Thirteen

Hello guys. Sorry about the late update. There was thing with my school this morning. I start school on the 23rd of this month (Kill me) but yes, sadly, I will not be updating as I used to. Anyway, here is your chapter.

****

"Hey, look I'm sorry about all those years ago." Ryan said, sipping the coffee that Brendon gave him. Brooke was sitting on the ground next to the couch. While Brendon and Ryan sat on the couch.

"Its okay, Ryan. I know you didn't mean it." Brendon said, placing his hand over Ryan's shoulder. Ryan gave a sympathetic smile over to Brendon. The two men went far away from each other, only about hand length apart.

Truth be told, Ryan and Brendon got in a argument and it ended badly. Once Ryan left the band, he claimed that Brendon had a bad attitude. They refused to talk after Jon and Spencer then left the band.

"I was- I was just mad at you. I said something that I really shouldn't have said, but I did. I was overacting that night. After you know the whole break up thing..." Ryan breathed out.

It was true also, Ryan and Brendon were once in a relationship but they broke up. Now, about ten years later, they stare each other down slightly. To the fans, it was just a ship type of thing. The ship name is Ryden but once they broke up, the fans got more and more crazy about them.

"So, uhm, what happened while I was gone?" Ryan asked, slightly hinting towards Brooke. Ryan didn't know about Brooke until this morning. Brendon slipped on the coffee and cleared his throat.

"Well, I'm now twenty-nine now and I have a kid," Brendon said awkwardly. "Her name is Brooke and she's four." Ryan smiled timidly towards Brendon. He looked towards Brooke and smiled and her. She smiled back and continued to draw on a piece of paper.

"Is- is her mother still around?" Ryan blushed out slightly. Now that Brendon thinks of it, he hasn't really cared back the whereabouts of Sarah, Brooke's mother.

"No, she isn't." Brendon breathed out, grabbing the cup of coffee again and taking a sip. "S-she didn't tell me about Brooke until a week ago. Brooke was in an orphanage before I got her. Fuck, I got a call from her, explaining that I have a daughter and yeah." Brendon sighed.

Ryan gave a sympathetic look before wrapped his arms around Brendon. Brendon tensed but then slowly relaxed and wrapped his arms around Ryan's waist. Brendon sighed into Ryan's chest.

Ryan's arms were around Brendon's neck as Brendon's around his waist. It was a loving hug and it was comforting. Once they broke the hug, Ryan placed his hand on Brendon's shoulder.

A giggle cut the two off. They both looked around and saw Brooke standing there. "Ryden!" She cheered. Brendon and Ryan's eyes shot opened wide.

"Wh- who taught you that?" Brendon asked. Ryan awkwardly looked over to Brooke with a confused look on her face.

"Uncle Dally told me." Brooke smiled innocently.