Epilogue

I- I have no words. I am completely soulless after this. Whoops. But don't worry, I had this all planned out from the beginning, and I'm starting to write on the second book. Please don't kill me. XD

This chapter is going to be emotional and lots of crying is going to happen. Poor Brendon though. He's missing his babygirl, after Sarah took her away from him. 

Short chapter!

Enjoy.

"I- can't believe she's really gone." Brendon sobbed. His chest grew tight as he cried. Ryan sat next to him. It was the next day and Brendon hasn't slept since, he's been mostly crying. His heart was broken, to say the least. Sarah was going to be over in a while to collect Brooke's things, and that is the last time Brendon might talk to Brooke. He didn't want to loss her, neither Ryan or Brendon did, but they have no choice. They would change it if they could; but the sad truth is, they can't. 

"Shh, it's okay babe." Ryan sighed, wrapping his arm around the other man, in attempting to clam his down. Ryan has been by Brendon's side all night while Brendon cried his eyes out. Ryan was crying also, but he was trying to calm Brendon. They both sat in Brooke's room, on her bed. But Brendon could bear leaving her room. Brendon has already packed two bags for Sarah to take for Brooke. Which included some clothing, her teddy bear, a blanket that she loves, and Brendon could help but place one of his shirts in the bag. It was a black and white Panic! At The Disco tank top. But Brooke used to wear it. It was something to remember him by. 

A pounding on the door, caused Brendon to stand. Wiping his tears, he stood. He walked Deon the stair and opened the door. There stood Sarah and Brooke. "Daddy," Brooke cried sadly. She placed her arms up in the air, wanting to be picked up. Brendon willingly grabbed Brooke without a second thought. He pressed her face to his chest and burried his face in her neck. She cried into his chest.

"Eww. Enough mush." Sarah gagged, grabbing Brooke by her arm and dragging her back. Brooke looked down sadly.

After court, Sarah actually let everyone talk to Brooke before she went. But Brendon wasn't able to see her.

Ryan grabbed the two bags and gently handed them to Brooke.

Grabbing Brooke, the two men sighed. Ryan's arms fell around Brendon while Brendon was a clutching Brooke into his chest. They both were crying. Sarah looked at them with disgust.

"Real men don't cry." Sarah spat. Brendon's fists clinted. His eyes were blood shot from crying.

"You may think that you won. You think that you are going to keep her forever. I love her, and I can tell you don't want love her. Just know, I will never stop until I get my princess back."