Chapter 21: Guarded Heart

A/n Don't know if it's a good chapter but I am not hesistating on posting it so there you go. A brand new chapter. Please tell what you think by commenting and voting. xoxo till the next one.

ps I am such a horrible person because some of you might like this chapter or at least hate me a little for it but I hope you understand what i am saying with my characters and the storyline. oh I almost forgot when I wanted to login it didn't let me because I put instead DamonSalvatoreFan which I forgot that I change it to AngelofFaith79. Don't get me wrong. I am still TEAM Damon just wanted a name change for some reason. oh well.

Chapter 21: Guarded Heart

Holly’s POV

“Holly...” Sammy yelled delight as he came toward me at full speed as I walked through the door of the Crawford’s home that weekend. I didn’t have to time to react much less do what Sammy was going to do but I was surprise when he stop and hug me tightly while I recover my balance a little.

“Sammy be careful.” Blake warned him in a serious tone as I looked down at Sammy and pinch him on the nose.

“I am...” Sammy started to said in a feeling bad kind of tone.

“It’s fine.” I said honestly with a happy smile at the sight of him, “How are you?”

“I am good.” Sammy said with a cheerful smile once again. “I am a good boy.” he added while Blake rolled his eyes in disbelief at the statement. “Hey...” Sammy yelled noticing it too as he reached out and punch him playfully on the stomach which Blake caught then reached out and ruffle his hair in his most innocent brotherly gesture that I have seen do.

“So what’s new?”

 “Everything is great. Blake help me on my history project.” Sammy said while taking my hand and as he both walked toward the living room where Blake was following behind.

“I heard about that. How did you do?” I asked curiously as we both sit down on the sofa with Blake sitting across from us which puzzle me a little but somehow I wasn’t surprise for last few days. Blake have created a space between us which I couldn’t help but wonder why.

“I failed.” He divulge with an unhappy expression which made me sad too.

“Blake...” I turn to him ready to accuse him.

“What..I didn’t...Sammy...” Blake mumble speechless then glare at Sammy in dissatisfaction at which cause Sammy burst out laughing as well as I did.

“I am kidding. I got an A plus.” Sammy corrected when he finish laughing making me feel at ease.

“That’s good.” I said feeling proudly of him and of Blake for helping him too.

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught Blake staring at me but as soon as our eyes locked in a stared, he blink his eyes as if he was in a trance then look away. I turned back to look at Sammy and smile and he smile back.

“Holly...it’s so good to see you.” Blake’s mom voice said filling the room as she walked into the room with a friendly open smile.

I stand up from the sofa as she took a hold of both of my hands staring at me.

“You look well.”

“I am.”

“That’s good to hear, Blake, told me about the appointment that’s good to hear as well.”

“Yeah, it is.”

“I promise to make it to next one.”

“That will be great.” I confessed truthfully feeling please that both my mom and Blake’s mom will be there since she promise already too when I told her the news.