Chapter 7: Truth Is Out! Part 2

A/n so hopefully you guys like part 2. I tried to make it dramatic as possible and mysterious since there are many things that we still don't know about the characters. Hopefully you all like it and don't hate me if you don't please.

Please let me know what you think by leaving a comment and voting. Also thanks for the amazing that you guys left on the last chapter.  I was speechless. I didn't know many people will like this story that much. SO thank you to those people and to the ones that voted and support this story.

Please enjoy part 2! Hmm where will story go from here? Who knows? Hoping and praying it will be more interesting for you guys!

so please once again do not hesistate to read my other stories as well. Check out Forever Entwined by RomanticTaleLover and please let me know what you think of part 2. I will edited later ok.

ps also be careful when you comment. no bad words allowed. I can take any comment good or bad honestly but no bad words allowed. Please try to understand.

Holly's POV

As I stared at the scene before me, I wish that it would away even fade away but it didn't. It was really happening. I kissed Blake and my mom came into my room unexpectedly with the doctor but not just any doctor. It was a doctor that happened to be Blake's father too. Oh dear god, what this really happening? What this my punishment for keeping my pregnancy from everyone except my friends and my brother a secret?

I tried very hard and best to hold back the tears that I was holding but still deep down inside I knew that I was crying very hard.

"Blake, what are you doing here?" the doctor who was Blake's father asked once again breaking the deep fill silence that came across the room that now seems centuries ago.

"I...I'm just visiting." He said as he pass his right hand through the back of his head with a openly friendly smile spreading across his face.

At that been said, the doctor looked from me to back to Blake who was staring at him at him too. "You two know each other?" he asked as he pointed at me first then Blake.

"I..." I started to said and Blake stepped in nodding his head, "Yeah, we go to the same school."

"So you two are friends." The doctor guessed.

Blake stared at me rolling his eyes then at his father, "Kind of."

At that been said, his father eyes that were so much like Blake's almost pop out of his head then he clear his throat and said, "Oh well that's nice. Why don't you wait outside, then? This is a private conversation between patient, doctor and family."

Blake's expression fell, "But I want to know what happened with Holly?"

"Well...well right now that's not for you to worry about. So please..." he said in a voice of authority that my skin crawl in fear. He open the door and signal Blake to step out of the room.

"Dad..." Blake said pleading.

"Out." He said with a cold deadly serious tone that Blake didn't even bother to argue and headed toward the door.

"Wait Blake," I started to said as I watch him almost leave the room.

He turned to looked at me with curiously eyes.

"I..." I started to said but then chew my bottom lip nervously. How does a girl say I am pregnant with your baby in a room with your mom and a doctor who happens to be Blake's father?

"Blake, please leave. You know the rules. You can come back later and see her." The Doctor Crawford said as Blake continues to look at me.

"Can he stay, please? It's very important." I asked wanting to know as my heart started to beat faster in wanting to tell him but how?