Chapter 4: Was, is and always be mine

I am so glad that you are addictive to this story. I really hope that you like it :)

A/n Yay a new update. Pleaseeeeeeee commentttttt, voteeeeeeeee and fan meeee.

ps please do not report if you have anything bad like the book cover i just kind of made it since it kind of fit the title of the story and the character as well. lol :) don't forget to vote and comment once you are done.

pss Pic of John Evans aka Holly's older brohter isn't he cute:)

till next time, Marlene

Chapter 4: Mine and always be

I breathed out in disappointment as my brother stopped his car the next morning in front of the school. My hands started shaking as I suddenly felt afraid to go inside the building; a hand suddenly took a hold of mine and squeezed it. I looked down and saw John’s hand. I smiled at the gesture as I turned to look at him.

“Everything’s going to be okay,” he said in his most positive tone.

“I’m scared.” I confessed truthfully knowing it’s what I have been feeling about myself all night.

John breathed out and turned his body to face mine. “Does the father of the baby know that you are….?” He started to ask and I shook my head knowing how the question was going to end.

“No, he doesn’t.” I said barely whispering the words to myself.

“It’s the guy from yesterday, isn’t it?”

I turned to look at him with wide eyes in shock. How did John know that Blake was the father of the baby I was carrying? How did he even guess that it was him in the first place?

John chuckled at the expression on my face then reached out and moved my hair back out of my eyes as I continued to look at him in the face, still in shock. He patted my hand once again.

“I’m your brother, Holly. You can’t hide anything from me, besides your expression yesterday when you saw him told me that. He is the father, isn’t he?”

I nodded my head knowing that with my brother I was like open book for him to read through and through. We knew each other inside and out, but most of all, there were no lies between us.

“He looks like the type of guy that loves to get into any kind of trouble for that I can tell that he is a player, a bad boy and most of all a player. I am guessing that he is popular with all the girls as well.”

“You are amazing, do you know that?” I told him, squeezing his hand tighter against mine.

“I know.” He said with the goofiest expression on his face that made me laugh.

“Feel better?”

I nodded my head still laughing.

“Are you going to tell him today?” John asked as his voice became serious all of a sudden as his eyes, that were so similar to mine, looked at me.

“No, I’m not going to tell him yet.”

“You can’t hide your pregnancy forever. Besides, you still have to tell mom too.”

“I know. I just need to find a good way to tell them.”

John nodded. “Mom will always support you no matter what. I will, too, but that jerk from yesterday. Him I’m not so sure about.”

“John, all I need is yours and mom’s support. I’m not so sure about Blake either. He is the player type. I just happened to be a girl that fell into his trap because he looked so fragile one night and then this happened.” I said honestly as I lay both of my hands against my belly.

All of a sudden, John reached out and placed a hand against my stomach and rubbed it as a smile with dimples like mine spread across his face. “I am pretty sure it’s still a bean, Holly.” He said teasing me and pulling his hand away.

“I know.”

After a few seconds of silence, he said, “I better let you go. I have to go my classes, too, you know.”

I nodded knowing how crazy his schedule was at Dartmouth College which, to be honest, I’m glad wasn’t too far from here. It would have sucked to have John so far away from home. I reached out and opened the door as I was about to step out.

“Holly.” He said and I turned my head to face him. “Keep it in the oven.” He added as a joke and I rolled my eyes at him as he burst out laughing.

I stepped out of the car and closed the door behind me. I waved goodbye when he honked at me and waved. I stood there watching him drive away. Part of me was missing him already. John and I had a good relationship since I was born and we love to tease each other to death, like any other brother and sister in the world, but we still love each other and support each other very much. Now I only get to see him about three times a month which sucks very much.

I breathed out then turned around and walked toward the front steps of the school. Once inside, I walked toward my locker and wasn’t surprised to find Katie and Casey waiting for me there.

“Good morning, baby mama.” Casey said cheerfully and Katie punched her softly in the arm as I looked at Casey in shock.

“Sorry.” Casey said looking guilty as she realized her mistake at once and pouted her lips with a sad expression on her face.

“It’s okay. Just don’t do it again, I still want to keep it between us.” I said to her honestly.

Casey nodded immediately. “Don’t worry. It will be under lock and key.” She said zipping her lips close and threw away the key then started humming the melody of her favorite song this week.

I reached toward my locker and spun the combination. I pulled my English book out of my book bag and traded it for the one for my first period class. As I put my book inside my book bag, which was balanced on my right knee, I noticed that Casey stopped humming.

I frowned at that in confusion and turned to look at her. She was looking at me along with Katie with wide eyes.

“What are you two…” I started to ask when all of a sudden I heard his deep, sexy voice from behind me.

“Good morning, Holly.”

I breathed out then took a deep breath to gather my strength as Katie pointed at Blake behind me. I turned around to face him.

“Hi, Blake.” I said trying my best to sound like I was excited to see him.

“Hi.” He said as his traced the features of my face with his eyes, making sure of something.

As he took his time, I took a look at what he was wearing today for school. He was wearing black jeans with a dark red shirt and black sneakers. He smiled as he noticed that my eyes were looking at him from head to toe. I looked away, instantly ignoring the effect of his smile on me.

“It’s there something you wanted?” I asked still looking away.

He chuckled at that. “I was wondering if we could talk.” He said seriously all of a sudden.

“About?” I asked, suddenly panicking.

Blake looked at me then at my friends standing behind me still in pure shock. As soon as he made eye contact with them, they looked away. His eyes turned to mine as I continued to look at him, wanting to know what he wanted.

“I was just wondering if you were okay. I mean, yesterday it looked that I made you feel a little…” he started to say.

“I’m okay,” I blurted out.

His eyes locked with mine instantly, almost if he was searching and almost as if he wanted to know if I was telling the truth or not.

“Okay.” He said putting his hands in his jean pockets with a puzzled expression on his face.

“Okay.” I said nodding my head as I brushed my hair to the side.

Then after a few seconds filled with silence, he looked troubled for some odd reason.

“You’d tell me if there was anything wrong, right?” Blake asked with a look in his eyes that made my insides turn into jelly.

“I…I…I’ll tell you if anything’s wrong, Blake.” I said as I pulled myself out of the trance I was in from the look on his face.

He smirked at me all of a sudden as if he was aware of the way he made me feel.

“Good.” He said and leaned toward me and whispered seductively in my ear. “Because sooner or later, you will be mine once again and always will be. It just matter of time, you’ll see.”

At those words I couldn’t find myself being able to breathe, much less think about anything, or even able to pull away from him. Then, as I battled with my inner thoughts, his lips softly touched my left cheek making me tremble at the unexpected gesture. He walked away from me, ignoring the stares that every student in the hallway was giving him.

I stood there, frozen on the spot, watching him walk away from me. As soon he was almost at the end of the hallway he turned around to look at me once more with a knowing devilish expression on his face. He winked at me in his most sexy-to-die-for way then disappeared around the corner. I breathed out. Darn him. Why did he have to be so sexy? Then I pulled myself out of the trance.

“What am I thinking?” I asked myself.

“We were wondering the same thing.” Katie said and I turned around to see them. I had completely forgotten that they were standing there.

“What did he want?” Casey asked deadly serious while crossing her arms in front of her chest.

I looked at both of them and then asked, “What do you think?”

“Ughh, he is unbelievable.” Katie blurted out angrily.

“Unbelievably hot.” Casey added with a smile. Katie and I looked at her like she was crazy, even worse, like she should be locked up somewhere. She looked at me and then at Katie next to her with a confused expression on her face. “What?”

“Do you realize what you just said?” Katie asked slowly with an even more shocked expression on her face than I had on mine.

“Can you blame me if he is?” Casey asked her.

I ignored the both of them as they started to argue about the situation. Thankfully, the bell rang at that precise moment and I walked down the hall toward my next class. When I walked into my class a minute later half of the girls glared at me; some of them with hatred and some of them with a lucky you expression on their faces. I ignore the stares and walked toward my desk in the second row in the third place. I kept my eyes away from everyone as I felt their stares on me. What is going on? I couldn’t help but wonder.

“Good morning, everyone,” My teacher, Mr. Winter, said as he walked into the classroom five minutes later and somehow I felt relief. All the silence was killing me.

“Pss, Holly.” A girl’s voice said whispering from next to me, trying to get my attention.

I turned to look and found one of my classmates leaning her body toward me and looking at me curiously.

“Yeah?” I whispered back.

“Are you and Blake, you know doing…” she asked me with a curious expression.

At first, I didn’t quite understand, but then it hit me like a rock sinking a boat.

“No!” I cried out honestly receiving everyone’s attention in the classroom, including the teacher’s. “Sorry.” I apologized feeling self conscious about what I just did then as everyone burst out laughing; I shook my head while I felt my face heating up in embarrassment. Still, what made her think that Blake and I were an item of some sort? Something told me that this was going to be a long day…..maybe even a longer week.

****
Blake’s POV

I half listened to the teacher as she started to talk about today’s lesson. To be honest, my mind was set somewhere else, mostly on someone else. Holly Evans.

“Pss, dude.” Matthew Hudson a classmate of mine since 9th grade whispered to me as we both eyed the teacher making sure we didn’t get caught.

“What?” I asked as I turned my head to look at him in the eye.

He leaned toward me. “Is Holly Evans your new fling?” He whispered with a curious look on his face.

“No.” I said honestly looking away and breaking eye contact.

“But a lot people saw you together before 1st period. They even said you kissed her and all.”

I chuckled at that. You got to love high school gossip. It never ends. Just like who won the game last night, who sleeps with him, who cheated on who and all that crap. I looked back at Matthew.

“So are you going tell me or not?” He asked wanting to know more desperately than before.

It made me think that he kind of liked Holly or something.

“You just have to know this; Holly Evans is mine.”

“So you two did it, then?”

Boy, you have no idea how good we did it. I thought as a smile spread across my face. I usually don’t smile or laugh or anything but lately, thanks to Holly, I was able to.

“No.” I said lying through my teeth for the first time. Somehow, I didn’t like the idea of getting Holly involved in anything bad or in something that might get worse.

“Then what….”

“She’s just mine and no one else’s.” I said with a deadly serious tone and with an even more serious expression on my face than ever before.

Holly Evans was, is and always will be mine.