Chapter 10: I want to know you

A/n AHHHHHHHHHHHH so sorry for the late upload everyone. Been busy but anyway hope you like the chapter.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee vote and comment to let me know. Enjoy!

Ps sorry if it's short.

Also please read Forever Entwined from RomanticTaleLover. It's about an unexpected Pregnancy love story and it's good lol :D

Chapter 10: I want to know you

Holly’s POV

As I opened the door of my house the next morning to wait outside for Kate and Cassie to come and pick me up for school since we all didn’t live far from each other in the first place, I was shocked to see Blake standing by his car on the driveway.

I blink my eyes twice to make sure that I was seeing things right and sure enough it was Blake. His back was laying against the driver side door of his car as he stared down either at the pavement or at his black sneakers. He was wearing good looking jeans with a dark grey t-shirt that makes his muscles noticeable. Simple style but yet outstanding. He breathed out then looked around and finally locked his eyes with mine when he saw staring at him.

He wave at me with a smirk, I breathed out then walk toward him still not believing any of these. This was Blake Crawford for crying out loud.

“What are you doing here, Blake?” I asked as we were only a few feets apart now.

He grin at that and said while crossing his arms against his chest, “Well, since we are having a baby together is only fair that we get to spend some time together, don’t you think?”

Now I was speechless then clear my throat when he lifted his eyebrows as if he was waiting for me to say something.

“It’s not necessary, you know.”

“Oh but it is, Holly.”

Now that made me shake my head then breathed out the way he said it, it was like he was teasing and playing with me.

“Can you be serious here?” I said seriously while lifting my head and once again our eyes locked in a stare.

He groans then nodded, “Okay, I’ll try to be serious.”

“I mean been serious from now on, not temporarily.”

“I will try to be serious from now on, Holly. I can’t guarantee anything though.”

Now for some reason that made me laugh but somehow I have manage to hold it in, “Thank you. Now one more question?”

“Mmm huh?”

“It’s this going to be an everyday thing or just for today?”

He frowned at my question in confusion but as he was about to open his mouth to response, Kate’s car pulled up in the driveway and parked. She honks at me with an annoying expression as her eyes landed on Blake while on the other hand Cassie smile at him and wave at him.

“What is she doing here?” Blake asked curiously while looking from Kate’s car to me.

“She picks me up since she doesn’t live far from here.”

“Well, tell her is not necessary for her to do that since I am going to be picking you up from now on.” He said in a serious tone as well as an expression.

Well I guess that answers my question. I nodded my head then walked toward Kate’s car.

As soon as I was close enough, she rolled down her window and asked, “What is he doing here?”