Chapter 9: The Baby Conversation

A/N Okay, maybe not the best chapter but I did try my absolute best for you guys to like it and hopeffuly I did. I know it's what some of you expected but pleaseeeeeeeee let me know by Voting and leaving a comment.

Thank you so much for the support on this story! It truly means a lot :D BTW love and treasure each comment i read on the last chapter.

Enjoy, till next time.

PS please do not be mad if i don't upload soon. I will be studying for midterms next week so i will be kind of busy. It does not mean that i have forgotten any my stories and you guys. Also surprise, surprise everyone pic of the new Blake wow!

Chapter 9: The Baby Conversation

Holly’s POV

I didn’t know how long we drove for because I certainly didn’t remember falling sleep. All I was wanted to do was my rest my eyes for a little bit until we get to the place but I ended up falling sleep. I open my eyes and looked around then wondered why he did bring here to all of the places? Why did he bring me to the exact park on the night that we have sex on his car?

“I’m sensing you that you are awake now.” His voice said as I turn my head to look at him.

He was still sitting by the driver side in silence staring at the world outside.

“Why did you bring me here, Blake?”

He smile at me in a very mischievous way, “Bring good memories, doesn’t it?”

“No.” I said opening the door of the car and step out walking away from his car and the place that he brought me. I can’t believe him. I knew that he was following me because I could hear his footsteps behind me but I ignore him as I continue to walk away.

“Holly, wait up…” he said as he continue to follow up.

I stop in my tracks and turn to look at him moving my hair against my face, “Why? Why did you bring me here? Just to be reminded of what happened that night.”

He stop in front of me and leaned closer to me as he put his hands inside his jean pockets, “What night? Oh you mean the night when we made our baby?”

“You are jerk.”

“I know.” He said while shaking his head breaking his eye contact from mine. Then after a few seconds that fill with silence he said, “It just seems like the right place to talk.”

“For you.” I said while pushing him away from me as far away from me as possible.

“Oh come on, that night wasn’t that bad, and you know it.”

“Yes it was, Blake. I was scare. I was terrified.”

“Then why did you do it?” he asked me furiously.

Why was he mad at me all of the sudden? He was fine and nice a few minutes ago.

“I don’t know.” I said honestly while shaking my head.

“You are a liar.”

“That night it seemed like you needed someone, Blake, that’s all. I have never seen you look like that.”

“Look like that, what’s that suppose to mean?”

“It was like you were hurting or something.” I confessed honestly and raise my face to look at him in the eyes. “I have never seen you look like that before. It worried me a little.”

He looked at me in a way that I couldn’t seem to understand but I knew that he wasn’t mad anymore, in the contrary, he was far from it.

“I don’t need anyone, Holly.”