Chapter 14: Meeting the Crawfords Part 2

A/n Yay an update. I really hope you like it. Thank you all for the lovely comments from the previous chapter. It means a lot.

So here is the second part and I really do hope that you like it.

Ps Please commenttttttt and voteeeeeee to let me know :)

Ps also if you like banners or bookcovers for the story are welcome. As you can I change the bookcover to the picture that was send to me which is very lovely.

Enjoy!

Chapter 14: Meeting the Crawford’s Part 2

As we started to eat outside in the patio enjoying the day and the sun, I started to feel more comfortable around Blake’s family. They were a nice loving family who like to tease and laugh with each other. Somehow I started to feel happy that I was going to be part of it as well as my baby. Unconsciously, I move my hand and lay it against the belly then I looked around me on my left side was Blake’s mom and in front of me was him and his brother. My mom was sitting next to me and his dad was sitting at the head of the table. They were all talking and getting along so well.

“Everything okay, sweetie?” Blake’s mom asked in concern as she lay her hand on top of mine as a gesture of comfort.

“I’m okay.”

“The food is okay.” She asked kind of nervously.

“It’s delicious.”

“I’m glad that you like it.”

“Mom is the best cook in the world.” Sam blurt out making everybody at the table smile at him then laugh when he added, “Can I have more mash potatoes, please.”

“Of course you can, sweetie.” His mom said then gesture toward Blake. “Blake will you...”

Blake nodded and reach for the bowl of mash potatoes and serve him a half of a spoonful while eyeing him.

“More.” Sam said while looking at the plate then looked at Blake. He reached out and pinch Blake on the nose.

Blake smile and give him another half of a spoonful and Sam eat it cheerfully.

“So, Holly tell me a little about yourself.” Blake’s mom asked me after a few seconds of watching Sam eat his food.

“Oh I...” I started to said then bit my lower lip nervously.

I ignore the voice in my head that was saying I wasn’t prepare for this. I wanted her to like me. I actually wanted Blake’s mom to like me. I open my mouth once more but was interrupted by Blake.

“Holly Evans, 16 years old, Junior, Straight A student, likes doing her school work all the time if not she reads any book she can get her hands on, no sports activity that I know of.” Blake said blowing my mind away. I didn’t know that Blake know that much about me while I was still trying to get to know him.

“Oh my...” His mom said in shock too.

“How do you...” I started to asked.

“Because I do my homework besides you are not that hard to figure out.” He said while leaning himself in the table gazing directly at me. “Oh and you are also are the kind of girl that likes to see the good in people which is why even though you might not know yet but you like me.” He added with a devious smirk.

“Hmm...” I said while shifting my gaze away from him in which he burst out laughing.

“Well....how about desert.” His mom said standing up from the table and walked back inside and then came out bringing the tray that contained the Cheesecake that my mom and I brought that we made last night.