Chapter 16: The New Guy

A/n Hey everyone. Sorry for the delay. Hope you forgive me. Wanted to post this yesterday as my valentime's gift to all of you but I was super busy. So here it is a brand new chapter. Hope you guys like it. 

Please let me know what you think by voting and leaving a comment.

ps A new character who seems to be from Blake's past appears. Hmm let's see where the story goes from here. 

pss pic of new character! Austin.

Happy be-lated Valentine! Hope you guys like it. Enjoy! Also banners and bookcovers are still welcome if you guys like. I love the new book cover. Yay.

Also please if you like Read MY FAKE BOYFRIEND.

Chapter 16: The New Guy

Holly’s POV

“Hey Holly, are you going to the homecoming dance?” Cassie cheerful voice asked me as I staple the poster announcing the Homecoming Dance coming up in just a few days on the wall of announcements on the hallway Monday Morning one week later.

“Don’t know.” I said as I turned to looked at her and Kate and smile.

“Oh what about Blake? Is he going?”

“Don’t know either.” I said truthfully as I finish putting up the last staple and looked at the Poster. Perfect.

“Oh.” She said with a frowned on her face.

I laugh then patted her head.

“So what are you doing now?”

“Well I decided to help organize and help decorate for the dance.”

“Oh when can I sign up to help too.”

“Oh, that will be great. Blake has the clipboard.” I said looking down the hallway watched as Blake reappear holding a medium size box walking toward us. He was wearing black jeans with a white shirt and black sneakers while I was wearing jeans with a blue plaid shirt and white sneakers.

“Hey.” He said with a friendly grin as he stop next to me and nodded to the others.

“What’s that?” Cassie said looking inside the box he was carrying.

“Oh these are the tickets and some more posters.”

“So you are helping Holly with the dance?” Kate asked as she looked from me to Blake.

I turned to look at Blake who stare back at me.

“Yeah, he is helping me.” I said honestly while Blake flash her with a sexy grin.

In the last couple days, Blake has been my side making sure that things were okay. We have gotten closer and have the time to get to know one the other very well.

“Weird. Never picture you to be the kind of guy that like to help for the dances and stuff.” Kate said while Cassie said, “I think it’s awesome. Baby mama and baby daddy...the new couple...helping organize the dance.”

My eyes went wide open at Cassie statement, “Cassie, Blake and I are not a couple. We are just friends.”

“Nothing more and nothing less.” Blake added.

“Aww, that’s too bad. You two couple make a perfect loving couple and family.” Cassie said as she draw in the a heart symbol with me and Blake.

I feel myself blushing at that then feel a slight tinge of pain on the stomach when Kate asked, “Does that mean that you are sleeping around?”

Blake breathed out heavily then said in a calm tone, “No that is any of your business but no. I am not sleeping around.”