Chapter 6- Closer to the truth

A/n ok so this might not be the best chapter of the story yet but next chapter could be. Still hope you like it. Please voteeeeeeeee, commentttttttttttttttt and fannnnnnnnnn me if you like the story so far. I will edited later.

ps sorry for the delay

Chapter 6

Holly’s POV

“Holly, we have a big problem.” Katie announce when I finish closing my locker the next morning. I sight and leaned my head against my locker. I wasn’t up for this especially not now when my head was moving around in circles. Morning sickness was becoming too usual and too much for me to handle at the moment.

I looked at them and asked, “What’s the problem?”

“You are going to have to do it…now.” Katie said and I frowned in feeling confused at what she was talking about.

“Do what?”

“Tell Blake…” she started to said loudly then looked around and saw the students staring at us. She leaned closely toward me and whisper “You have to tell Blake about you know what it’s in your belly.”

I immediately realize what she was talking about and ignore what I was feeling and straightening my posture against my locker. “I can’t, ok not now.”

“Holly, you have to.”

“I don’t have to tell Blake anything. It’s my body.”

“Yeah, but he help you made it.” Cassie said smiling broadly at the two of us as we shot an angry looked at her. “I’m sorry, it just technically it is half of you and half of him.”

“She is right, Holly.” Kate agreed and I couldn’t believe this. What happened to keeping it a secret? At least for a while or at least until I could find a time or day to tell him.

“But why do I have to do it now?”

“Because sooner or later he is going to find out, Holly, one of these days you are not going to be able to hide it. You know that, don’t you?”

“Of course I know that.” I said truthfully.

“Then tell him…now…”

“No, not now.” I said shaking my head.

“You have to. He is going to asked why you didn’t tell him sooner. He is going to flip out or even get mad at you for hiding it!” She started to said and I frowned thinking why did I never thought about that. “What if he does not want to keep the baby, Holly? Have you thought about that?” she said in a serious tone and I shifted my gaze to look at her straight in the face. “Blake is a die-hard playboy. I don’t think he wants to deal with a baby anytime soon or none at all. He might even tell you to get rid of off it.”

I never thought about that to be honest. What if Blake wouldn’t want the baby once I told him I was pregnant with his child? What if he wants me to get rid of it? Katie was right; Blake was and always will be a die-hard playboy that might not want a baby in his near future? The thought of hurting my baby tear me up deep inside. I felt a set of twin tears rolling down my cheeks and I couldn’t take it anymore. I ran toward the bathroom and I must have the best of luck because no one was there when I bend down on my knees against the wall and cry even harder wondering why did I never thought about that? I have only thought about my feelings in this not Blake’s.

I heard the door swung open and Katie and Cassie bend down right next to me.

“I am telling you because I know you, Holly. I know you are not going to be able to do something like that. But you have to think of Blake too and what does he want?” Then after seconds fill with nothing but silence she added as she bring her arms around me and hug me tightly on her arms. “Holly, I am sorry to make you feel like this. But trust me as one of your best friend to do the right thing.”