Chapter 8: Not just any baby but Blake Crawford's baby

A/N Yay new update. Wicked cool lol. Notice that i have changed the book cover and the characters to not make any more trouble or confusion.

Blake now is  been protrayed by: Justin Gaston (Hottieee)

and Holly now is been protrayed by: Alexis Bledel.

Hope you like it. Pleaseeee commenttttttttt, voteeeeeeeeeee and fannnnnnnnnn me if you like.

ps Thanks for the previous comments on the last chapter and votes it means a lot. Thank you once again. ALSO if you please like this story check out the following:

Unforgettable Love

Forever Entwined -RomanticTaleLover- Unexpected Pregnancy going slowly but it will trust me :D

Killing me Slowly

Out of Time

Pleaseeeee pleaseeeeee check it out.

Enjoy!

Chapter 8: Not just any baby but Blake Crawford’s baby

Holly’s POV

Chapter 8: Not just any baby but Blake Crawford’s baby

Holly’s POV

2 days later!

“Are you sure you are ready for this, honey?” my mother asked me as she drop me off at school on Monday morning.

I turned to looked at her and nodded, “I will be okay, mom.”

It has been two days since the last time that I have talk with Blake and delivered the news about the baby. I had to admit the fact the he have every right to be angry not only at the fact that I was pregnant but why I didn’t tell him sooner. I knew that I should have told him sooner but part of me was scare of his reaction will have been. Now that I knew what his reaction I couldn’t help but feel a little afraid of him now. He tried to hurt me and the baby but some part of me told me that wasn’t what he meant to do.

Flashback

“I’m pregnant.” I repeated moving away from my mother to him.

He looked at me then took a step back, “You can’t be...” he whisper softly almost to himself but I still could heard him.

“Blake, please I can explain everything…I didn’t want to tell you because I was too scare…I didn’t know what to do myself…” I started to said as I tried to reach out to him but he move away from me once more.

“Don’t.” he said in a tightly angrily whisper that stop me on my tracks. His face wasn’t mad anymore just not believing anything that was happening.

After a few seconds of silence I whisper, “Blake.” I tried to reach out to him as he was looking at me sorting his breathing. He flinches at my sudden touch. “Blake…”

“Don’t touch me…” he said taking another hard hold of me. “I can’t be father, Holly. I can’t be. I don’t deserve to. I won’t be one.” He said shouting angrily as he shakes me.

End of flashback

I shook my head at the memory that flashed before my eyes and slide on the sweater that I brought with me to cover the faded bruises on my arm.

“I’m just worry about you, honey, that’s all. That boy…” My mom started to say still concern about me.

“I’m sure that Blake didn’t mean to hurt me, mom.” I said honestly then added, “He was just surprise.”