Chapter 3: Something's you just can't forget

Author's note:

yay new update. That was quick. I think lol I am loving this story. I really hope that you guys like it as well.

PLEASE...........VOTE...........COMMENT.......AND FAN if you like the story. It's very importnat for me to know how am I doing.

ps pic of Blake

Chapter 3: Something’s you can’t forget

“Is it just me or Blake keeps looking at you?” asked Casey as we eat outside of the cafeteria enjoying the sunny afternoon.

I shifted my eyes from my food to him. He was sitting a few tables across from us with Courtney but he wasn’t pay attention to him he was looking at me. He smirk as our eyes locked in a stare. God how I hate him I thought as I feel goose bumps. Nobody was allowed to look that sexy while smiling or smirking at someone. Wait, what was I thinking? Blake…sexy… I looked down at my food and didn’t feel hungry anymore. I push the red tray away from me.

“Do you think he knows?” Casey added again looking at me.

I looked at her suddenly feeling fear.

“I told you I don’t think he knows.” I said honestly to her for the tenth time that day.

“Well, he must know something otherwise why does he keep looking at you like you are something to eat.” Casey said looking from Blake who was still looking this way with a interested expression on his face to my expression of feeling afraid on my face.

“Because he wants to mess with her.” Katie said blurt out and both Casey and I looked at her with a confused expression.

“Well it’s obvious that he is interested in something. He keeps looking at you, Holly. You need to be prepare because something tells that he is going to try something to make you fall for him. he is a player and he does not let go his victim not unless he wants something more with them.” Katie said honestly looking at both of us.

“How do you know that?” I asked wanting to know.

“Because guy’s are all the same. They think just because you spent a night with them that you belong to them and no one else. Especially you Holly, that was your first time. He took it away from you. He still wants something.” She said warning me and I suddenly feel frightened at the thought of Blake and me ever been that way again. “You can just forget about it. Forget that it ever happened.” She said then patted my hand and then continue to eat her lunch.

“She just can’t forget that it happened. The proof of it it’s floating or swimming inside of her belly.” Casey whisper to us across the table then looked around making sure that no one heard her. Apparently no one did because no one was paying attention to us at all.

“That’s right.” Katie said then looked at me with a concern expression. “Sooner or later you are going to start to show. What are you going to tell people then?”

“I don’t know.” I said whispering honestly to myself. I looked down at my flat belly. What was I going to do? What could I do? What do I do if Blake ever find out that I am pregnant with his baby? The thoughts flowing into my mind before I could stop them from coming, something tells me that these thoughts I just couldn’t ignore.

My eyes unknowingly went to Blake’s table and went wide open as I saw him making out with Courtney ignoring everyone’s stare. Then his eyes swung open as he continue to kiss her and looked at me. Directly at me. He wink at me.

“I have to go.” I said suddenly feeling sick standing up from the table and walking away.

I walked into the bathroom with my head spinning in circles. I took a hold of the wall wanting to pull myself together. I walked into a stall and close the door behind me. I slide myself to the floor and lay my head against the wall. Without realizing it I lay both of my hands on my stomach.