I'm Living With WHO???

Gar is a 26 year old still living at home. Patrck is looking for a roommate. Gar's dad found a solution to both their issues, whilst embarrassing his son in the process. Gar can be so clumsy sometimes!

~♡~♥~♡~

Gar didn't know what to expect from his new apartment. His dad refused to tell him anything about it. He didn't even know his new roommate's name yet!

Gar sighed deeply as he pulled into a parking space right outside the address his dad gave him for his new building. Why couldn't he just stay at home? He'd rather live with his dad than with a stranger he hadn't even met yet.

Gar sat there for a few minutes longer than he should have just thinking. Dante was in the passenger seat, growing inpatient apparently. He jumped on Gar's lap and started licking his face. Gar laughed and put him back down next to him, getting out of the car.

"Here goes nothing." Gar mumbled grabbing a box from his trunk and heading in the direction of his new apartment, Dante following close behind. He just hoped his roommate wasn't here yet. That would be disastrous.

However, he wasn't that lucky. As Gar reached for the door to his apartment, it swung open and Dante ran inside. A voice Gar recognized immediately sounded and Gar dropped his box in surprise and astonishment.

"Oh hey! You must be Gar!" And down goes the box. "Oh, let me help you with that." It was him. The one and only Patrck Static. Gar couldn't think straight. SURELY his dad knew that Pat has been his favourite YouTuber for YEARS! That Gar has seen every video on his channel. That Gar is so obsessed with him that nothing good could possibly come from this situation.

"You okay there, Gar?" Pat asked, standing back up with the box in his hands. Gar felt his paler than usual face turn completely red.

"I'll be right back." Gar squeaked out before running back out of the building, Pat yelling after him. He threw his phone out of his pocket and pulled up the only person he could think of to call.

"JP, are you there?" Gar asked frantically into the phone as soon as someone picked it up.

"Yeah, Gar? Is that you?" JP's voice came through.

"Is that Gar? Put it on speaker." Gar heard Wade's voice. "Gar, what's up?"

"You guys will never guess who my dad set me up to live with." Gar hissed through the phone quietly.

"Who?" They asked in unison.

"Fucking Patrck Static." Gar heard JP laugh from the other side of the phone. "What the hell am I supposed to do?"

"Well, where are you now?" Wade asked.

"Outside the building. I panicked and ran! He probably thinks I'm insane now."

"Oh, R.I.P." JP said between laughs.

"Just go back in there, Gar! How bad can it be?" Wade said, ignoring JP's comment.

"Have you MET me?" Gar laughed out. He ran his shakey fingers through his hair.

"Yes, you're lovely. Now calm down, ya weirdo!" Gar could practically see Wade rolling his eyes as he spoke.

"And tell us what happens!" JP chimed in, still amused. And then the line went dead.

"Of-fucking-course." Gar mumbled, turning his phone off and putting it back in his pocket. He took a deep breath, raking his shakey finger through his hair once more. "Okay, Gar. You can do this." He mumbled to himself, going back to his car and grabbing some more of his stuff.