Chapter 40

Once again, Tiffany held a bouquet of flowers in her hands while looking at her own reflection in the mirror. Tiffany smiled. She had to compliment herself. She was indeed looking really beautiful in that white wedding dress.

"Fany, are you ready?" Hwang Jung Min stood by the threshold.

Tiffany took a deep sigh. She turned around and nodded. Her father's smile got wider as she walked towards him.

"Ah, my daughter is looking so perfect." That old man held her hands tightly. "This is the moment I've been waiting for."

Tiffany smiled from cheek to cheek.

"Are you ready, Princess?"

Tiffany nodded. She let go a breath. She couldn't lie, she had never been this nervous in her life before.

Tiffany held her father's arm tightly.

"Don't be nervous, you'll be doing fine. You're marrying the best man in this whole wide world." Her father tapped the back of her hand.

As soon as the door of the church opened wide, the piano man immediately played Vicente Avella's arrangement of Here Comes the Bride by Richard Wagner.

All eyes were on Tiffany and her father as they walked down the aisle.

Jungkook turned his head around. He could see with his own eyes how wonderful Tiffany was that day. That young musician couldn't even try to hide his happiness to see her there. His smile got wider and wider as Tiffany walked closer to him.

Tiffany glanced at him. She gave that man her best smile.

Jungkook had never been prouder of that woman than that very moment. He nodded his head as she walked past him.

When Tiffany arrived at the altar, a very handsome man who looked really nervous, smiled at her. He reached out his left hand to her. Tiffany's father then gave his daughter's hand to that handsome man. Tiffany held his hand so tightly, she almost squeezed it just to tease
him. She realized how nervous both of them were that day. That man grinned as the warm morning breeze stroke his armless right sleeve.

........................................................................

Tiffany wouldn't let go her hug on Taehyung at the back of the car that was taking them to the hospital, as if she was scared that the angel of death would take Taehyung away from her. That man had lost his consciousness and his blood kept flowing out of his right sleeve. Tiffany's white wedding gown had been covered in Taehyung's blood. If anyone saw her, they would probably think it was her own blood. Tiffany was terrified as she could barely feel Taehyung's pulse and heartbeat.

"Taehyungie, please don't kill me this way...." She cried. Her voice had become so husky since she had been crying too much. "I swear to God I will follow you... If you leave me this way, I won't have any reasons to live in this world.... This is more than I can bear." Tiffany kissed Taehyung's temple.

As soon as they arrived at the hospital, Tiffany could only run alongside the stretcher that was carrying Taehyung to the operating room. And she could only stand helplessly when the operating room doors shut in front of her.

It felt like forever for Tiffany. She hugged her father who accompanied her at the hospital. Both of them didn't even know what had happened to Taehyung or how he had lost his right arm.

"Tiffany ssi,"

Tiffany looked at Min Yoongi who approached her.

"Did Taehyung give his eyeglasses to you?"