Chapter 28

Tiffany and Taehyung lied naked on her bed. She watched Taehyung who was sleeping. He looked so heavenly gorgeous. His eyes. His nose. His lips. Everything was perfect. Everything about Kim Taehyung was so flawless. She caressed his hair so lovingly. Tiffany realized that she still loved Taehyung. She loved him even more. In fact, she had never stopped loving him. She had tried to forget and erase her feelings for him, she had tried to bury her memories with him, but she just couldn't. It was impossible.

Tiffany moved her face closer to Taehyung's. She pecked his nose and lips.

"Taehyungie," Tiffany whispered, "I love you. Do you know that? I love you so much... So much it really hurts me when you're not around. I love you more than I love this life. And I've never loved anyone as much as I love you. I can't give myself to any other man because I will always remember the way you touch me and it will only make me cry and long for you even more..." She smiled and touched Taehyung's tender lips. "Taehyung ah, do you know that I want to be able to say I love you every single day of my life until my dying breath? Until the sun doesn't shine anymore. Until the oceans no longer touch the sand."

Taehyung opened his eyes. He looked into Tiffany's eyes and smiled. He caressed Tiffany's hair and touched her face in return.

"Do you love me, Taehyungie?"

Taehyung smiled. "Always."

Tiffany's tears rolled down by themselves. "You've never stopped loving me?"

Taehyung shook his head.

"Not even once?"

"Not even once."

Tiffany was really happy beyond any words. She bit her lips and held Taehyung's hand. "Now, since you've come back to me, nothing can stand in our way. We can stay together and spend our lives together. Forever. Please don't leave me again. Please don't make me wait for another ten years just to be with you.... Please, Taehyungie." Her eyes were wet with tears.

Taehyung moved even closer. He smiled and kissed Tiffany's lips. He kissed those beatiful lips again and again like he had never kissed her before. And she returned his kisses. Taehyung pulled her into his arms and let their love find its home again.

........................................................................

And everything became so beautiful for Tiffany. The world had never been this beautiful in her eyes. She'd finally got Taehyung back, her Kim Taehyung, her only Kim Taehyung. Tiffany laughed so much even though her commercial shoot in Busan was really boring, but for Tiffany, it was fun. Taehyung was there. That handsome guy kept watching her and he smiled! His bright smile had returned. His bright smile for her.

"Taehyung ah, let's spend one more day in Busan." Tiffany whispered in that man's ear when her commercial filming ended.

Taehyung glanced at her. He beamed. "What are we gonna do with Junsu Hyung?"

Tiffany bit her lips. "Just tell him to return to Seoul without us. You're my manager, just find an excuse to send him away."

Taehyung ruffled Tiffany's hair. "Arasseo, Tiffany ssi."

Tiffany pouted, "stop calling me with an honorific. I hate it."

Taehyung only simpered.

Two hours later, Junsu the driver drove back to Seoul all alone. He didn't understand why, but he didn't complain. At least he could see his wife sooner.

"Why did you act cold towards me? Didn't you know it really hurt my heart?" Tiffany hit Taehyung's chest when they were taking a midnight walk at Songjeong Beach, Busan.

Taehyung glanced at that beautiful woman who swung their hands together. He just smiled.

"Don't just smile, tell me why." Tiffany pouted.

"I didn't want you to know that I still love you."

"Why not? You're my everything. Of course I want to know if you still love me or not. It's been ten years...."

"But now you do." Taehyung squeezed that girl's hand. "Now you know how much I love you."

"And I had to shed my tears over and over again just to make you confess your heart to me." Tiffany stopped walking and looked into Taehyung's eyes. "You really love to see me cry, don't you?"

Taehyung touched her face. "Forgive me...."

Tiffany grinned. "I will forgive you since I love you so much, but..." she looked at Taehyung cutely. "You have to treat me more nicely. You must show your love for me more often. You must hold my hand more often. Hug me more often. Kiss me more often---"

And Taehyung quickly kissed that girl.
"Yes, like that." Tiffany shyly smiled. She didn't even care if anyone saw them. Whenever she was with Taehyung, Tiffany forgot everything. She forgot her status. She forgot her worries. She forgot the world. There was only Taehyung in her eyes.

Taehyung cuddled that woman and breathed her into his heart.

"Taehyungie, I really want to live with you. I want to see your face everytime I open my eyes." Tiffany decided that she would leave Korean entertainment industry to live with Taehyung. She would terminate her contract with SM and pay the damage fee just to live with Taehyung. There was no bigger dream for Tiffany than Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled. "What about Jungkook?"

Tiffany sighed. "I will tell him. I know it will hurt him so bad and I hate to break his heart like this.... But I have to."

Taehyung hugged that woman again. And Tiffany sank in his embrace. That woman knew she couldn't love anyone else. Anyone besides Taehyung.

Yet, she didn't know that dreams weren't always this beautiful. She wouldn't have ever dreamt that a very dark storm was just approaching.

........................................................................

Hong Jong-hyun covered his eyes from the glare of the bright sun. After all these years, he finally saw the sun again.

"Hyung." Sung Hoon gave him some sunglasses.

Jong-hyun wore the glasses to protect his eyes. He looked at his dongsaeng. "How is Kim Taehyung?"

"He's working for SM now and became Tiffany's Hwang manager."

Jong-hyun smiled. "That's good. He did exactly what I expected him to do. Kim Taehyung, you're so easy to read." That man licked his bottom lip. "I will show you what real pain really is. The closer you are to that girl, the bigger the pain you will feel when I kill her before your very eyes."

Jong-hyun walked further away from the prison that had been his house for nine years.[]

........................................................................