Chapter 31

The next morning, Taehyung took Tiffany to SM building. She would have a final briefing to decide her upcoming comeback and which music shows she would be attending. She would also have a meeting with a creative director about her music video concept that evening.

"Can I leave for an hour?" Taehyung whispered in Tiffany's ear when both of them were waiting for the creative director inside SM meeting room.

"Where are you going?" Tiffany quickly looked at her handsome man.

Taehyung mysteriously smiled. He caressed Tiffany's hair. He wasn't afraid if anyone would catch them there. Let them know about Tiffany and him.

"Tell me where you're going to." Tiffany pouted.

"I'll tell you when I get back." Taehyung smirked.

"You're so suspicious... Are you going to see another girl?"

Taehyung chuckled. "There's no other girl for me. It's always been you." He kissed her lips.

Tiffany stared at Taehyung for a few seconds. "Okay, but don't take it too long."

"Arasseo."

Taehyung could leave Tiffany inside SM because he was sure she was safe there. He knew almost everyone there. And he had asked Youngjae to look after Tiffany while he was away.

"Where are you going?" Youngjae asked.

"Somewhere." Taehyung contained his smile.

"Do you keep a secret from me?" Youngjae frowned.

"Nope." Taehyung lied. He did keep a secret from everyone, even from Tiffany.

Taehyung had been thinking about proposing to Tiffany before her comeback date. She would be promoting her single for a week. And after that, she would be free. Tiffany would talk to SM's CEO to terminate her contract tomorrow. Taehyung felt bad that Tiffany had to pay the damage fee for breaching her contract, but Tiffany's life was in danger and he couldn't even tell her about it. He couldn't let Tiffany live in fear. That was why he forcibly supported her decision to leave SM and kpop world.

That was also why Taehyung had to propose to her as soon as possible. He wanted to make Tiffany his wife before they left for California. And he needed a ring to propose to her once again. Ten years ago, Taehyung had promised Tiffany that he would buy a real wedding ring for her before their wedding day. He couldn't fulfill his promise back then, but now he got the time and the money to buy her a beautiful ring.

Taehyung had saved a lot of money to buy Tiffany a beautiful wedding ring that she deserved. He had ordered two rings at a jewelry shop and today he was going to take the rings.

He rode his bike and smiled all the way to the jewelry shop.

"RRRRR." His phone vibrated.

Taehyung stopped his bike and took his cellphone out of his pocket. He frowned to see a number he had never seen before.

"Hello."

"Kim Taehyung. How have you been?"

All of a sudden, Taehyung gasped for breath. "H-Hong Jong-hyun." He immediately looked around him in case he would see that man nearby.

"I'm glad you still recognize my voice." The man on the telephone laughed.

"What do you want?" Taehyung hissed. "How did you know my number?"

"Are you happy being with Tiffany Hwang? I heard you are going to marry her...."

How did he know? How did this bastard know? Taehyung had never told anyone about his plan to marry Tiffany.