Chapter 6

Seoul, Present Day

If there was anything Tiffany could do, she would choose to sleep all day long. After her successful reading session, director Lee Eung-Bok had chosen Tiffany Hwang to play Jangmi, the female lead of the movie. She had been filming the first part of the script for a whole week. She was tired and all she needed was sleep, sleep, and sleep without any distraction. But sadly, life wasn't that nice to her. Tiffany had to practice for her upcoming comeback.

"Fany, are you sleep walking?" Yuri nudged her elbow when they were walking inside SM building.

Tiffany gave her manager a very flat stare, but Yuri couldn't see it since Tiffany was wearing her sunglasses.

"To be honest, I don't think I'll be able to remember any choreography right now. My brain is sleeping." Tiffany complained. "It's dying."

"You'll get as many energy drinks as you need. That's your doping."

"Are you kidding me?" Tiffany cringed. "Sleeping is my only dopping for now. Ugh, I feel like passing out."

Yuri hit Tiffany's stomach.

"Ouch, why did you hit me for?" Tiffany glared at her fierce manager.

"You're not the Tiffany Hwang I know. You didn't use to whine like a baby. Who are you? Why do you posses my sweet and nice actress? "

Tiffany stuck her tongue out. "Don't joke with me right now. I'm sleepy." They were getting into the elevator. Tiffany yawned over and over again. Just a split second before the elevator doors closed, Tiffany saw something that suddenly opened her eyes widely.
"Taehyung!" She shouted and spontaneously tried to open the elevator doors, but it had shut.

Tiffany panted even though she hadn't run. Her chest moved up and down real fast.

"Yah, Fany! What's wrong with you?" Yuri shook Tiffany's shoulders. "Who did you just call?"

"Yuri ah, you saw it too right? You saw Taehyung, right?" Tiffany looked at her manager. "I need to go back to the first floor. I know it was him."

"Taehyung who? Kim Taehyung? He's not here. He's with Yoona in Lotte World."

Tiffany looked confused. "What? Why?"

"Fany, what's wrong with you? Do you know this Kim Taehyung?" Yuri stared at her actress seriously. This was the second time Tiffany freaked out and shouted for Taehyung.

Tiffany gulped. She forgot that Yuri had never met Kim Taehyung. That woman had never seen Kim Taehyung. She didn't even know who Kim Taehyung was.

"What's wrong with me?" Tiffany slouched against the elevator wall. How many times did she have to remind herself that her Kim Taehyung had passed away. She had seen his grave. She had cried for him for these years. How could someone who had passed away come back alive? That was impossible.

"Wow, you really need sleep more than I thought. Come on." Yuri held Tiffany's arm when the elevator door opened in front of them.

Tiffany tried to keep her mind busy by watching Hyoyeon attentively. That SM's dance choreographer was really strict. She could point out Tiffany's mistake even when she wasn't looking at her. Sometimes Tiffany thought that Kim Hyoyeon had one extra pair of eyes at the back of her head.

"One, two, three, one, two, three, bam, bam, bam...." Hyoyeon counted. "Stop! Stop!"

The music stopped. Tiffany stopped dancing. She looked at her dance teacher. "What did I do wrong?" She asked innocently.

"I said demi plie, not a grand plie, Tiffany. You bent your knees too much."

Tiffany sighed. She walked to the corner and picked up a towel to wipe her sweat. "Give me a minute, Seonsaengnim."