Chapter 16

Daegu, 10 Years Ago

Tiffany grabbed Taehyung's hand as soon as she saw that guy entered their school gate.

"I need to talk with you." That girl dragged her boyfriend into their school garden. She stood so close to him. She was really nervous... And she was really scared, more scared than any moments in her life.

Taehyung could only stare at Tiffany without knowing what made that girl seem to be ending their cold situation. He was confused, but also happy at the same time.

"Fany ah, the school is about to start, can't we talk later?" He softly said.

Tiffany quickly shook her head. "I really need to tell you this." Tears began to gather in her eyes.

Taehyung frowned. "Hey, hey, hey, why are you crying?" He quickly wiped Tiffany's tears with his fingers.

"I'm really scared, Taehyungie...." Tiffany sobbed.

"Scared of what?" Taehyung was really confused. "Is your father going to send you to California?"

Tiffany shook her head.

"Does he want you to move to another school?" There was a bitterness in Taehyung's voice. He really didn't want to be separated from that girl. It was enough for Taehyung if he could keep seeing Tiffany even if they couldn't talk to each other again.

Tiffany shook her head again.

Taehyung looked at Tiffany confusedly. "If you don't have to leave this school, then why are you scared?" His heart suddenly beat faster. "Is anyone harassing you? Tell me who. Is it Changjae or Doyeon? Or... Hwayoung?"

Tiffany shook her head for the third times. This time her tears fell down.

"Fany, if you don't tell what makes you cry, then how will I know what's happening?" Taehyung  touched her arms and squeezed them.

Tiffany was sobbing and stuttering. She looked into Taehyung's eyes. "I'm pregnant, Taehyungie...."

Taehyung stood still. It took a few seconds for his brain to process what he had just heard. The blood ran faster and faster through his veins. His heartbeat suddenly felt like a thousand horses that ran wild.

"You... You're... Pregnant?" Taehyung's voice cracked. He clutched Tiffany's arms more tightly. His eyes didn't stop looking into his girlfriend's beautiful eyes.

Tiffany slowly nodded. And her tears broke. She let herself fall into Taehyung's arms. She let out all of her feelings on his chest. "What are we gonna do, Taehyungie?" She faintly asked.

And Taehyung was as confused as Tiffany. What were they gonna do? What were they supposed to do? They were only seventeen years old, going on eighteen.

"Kim Taehyung! Hwang Tiffany!" Yoo Jaesuk seonsaengnim walked towards them. He didn't seem to be pleased to see two of his students cuddling each other like that.

Taehyung quickly let go his hug. And Tiffany spontaneously wiped her tears.

"You aren't supposed to be here and cuddling like that. This is so shameful." That spectacled teacher reprimanded his students. "Now go to your classroom before I give you a detention."

The two teenagers didn't say anything. They disconcertedly walked towards their classroom.

Taehyung's mind had never been tangled like this before. Tiffany was pregnant. And it was his baby!
He glanced at the girl who was walking beside him. Tiffany stared at the floor they were walking on. She kept wiping off tears that constantly rolled down her pretty face. She looked really fragile, scared, sad, and confused. And seeing Tiffany like this was really painful for Taehyung.