Chapter 10

Daegu, 10 Years Ago

Since Taehyung's right arm was casted, he had to learn to use his left hand. At first it was okay, but then he realized that he was barely able to eat using chopsticks and it made him quite upset. And worse, he couldn't even write anything.

Tiffany really understood the difficulties Taehyung were having since his right arm was casted.
That boy tried to pick jajangmyeon from his bowl, but he failed miserably. Tiffany saw it and smiled. She moved to sit next to Taehyung after telling Hoseok to swap their seats.

Tiffany took the chopsticks from her boyfriend's hand. That guy looked at Tiffany. "What are you doing? I am trying to eat my lunch here."

"I know." Tiffany stirred his jajangmyeon and picked it up along with the bowl. "Now open your mouth."

Taehyung glanced around him. Some of his friends were looking at them and chuckled. "Yaa, Fany ah... This is embarrassing. I can eat it myself."

"What's so embarrassing about it? Everybody knows you can't use your right hand, and I'm just helping you. Now open your mouth."

"I don't want to be treated like I'm your child." Taehyung whispered.

"You are not my child. You're my boyfriend."

"And everyone knows that."

"So what?" Tiffany looked at her cute boyfriend. "Do you want me to feed everyone here? But they're not my boyfriend. You are."

Taehyung shyly smiled. His face blushed, but he was so proud when Tiffany called him her boyfriend.

"Now open your mouth...."

Taehyung awkwardly opened his mouth and let Tiffany feed him.

At first, Taehyung was embarrassed when their schoolmates and teachers looked at Tiffany feeding him, but after a day or two, he was so accustomed and even addicted to it. He often shamelessly asked his girlfriend to feed him any food, even food that didn't need spoon to be eaten, like kimbap for example.

And Tiffany was such a wonderful girlfriend. She took care of her boyfriend really well, she even made copies of all their school lessons notes for Taehyung who was still learning to write using his left hand.

After a few weeks, Taehyung didn't need to wear a cast anymore. He was able to move his fingers and arm again.

"Fany ah, do you want to come with me somewhere to celebrate the return of my right arm?" Taehyung sat next to his girlfriend's seat in the classroom and wiggled his arm freely.

Tiffany's face lightened up. "I'd love to! Where should we go? Banwoldang? Daegu Duryu Park? Or Woobang Tower Land?"

"Hmm...." Taehyung tapped his index on his lips. "Do you want to go to Apsan Park?"

"Apsan Park?"

Taehyung gleamed and nodded. "We can see the mountains, hills, and everything."

"That sounds nice." Tiffany smiled. "Can we bring Aegi too?"

"Yes! Sure! We'll take Aegi for a walk there. It's gonna be great."

"Okay! Deal. Let's go to Apsan next weekend."

Taehyung gave two thumbs up.

........................................................................

Taehyung realized, even though they didn't know why, Tiffany's father didn't like him. He couldn't come to Tiffany's house to pick up the girl. Her father wouldn't allow his daughter to go anywhere with him. That was why Taehyung stood in a park nearby and waited for his girlfriend there.