Chapter 24

"Jungkook... Jungkook ssi."

Jungkook flickered. He glanced at Taeyeon.

That woman was looking at him. They were sitting inside SM music studio and working on her new album.

"Ah, I'm sorry." Jungkook embarrassedly smiled. "Uhmm, where were we?" He looked at the music sheets in his hands.

Taeyeon chuckled.

Jungkook glanced at the most famous singer in SM. "Oh, I'm so embarrassed. You caught me daydreaming." He scratched his temple.

"Is there something on your mind?" Taeyeon grabbed a cup of soya milk and sipped it.

Jungkook smiled. He shook his head.

Taeyeon knew that young music director was lying, but it wasn't her job to criticize him. If he chose to lie, then so be it.

"Uhm, okay... So, for this part, maybe we'll lower the note, because when you hit above D5, your voice becomes tight and strained."

Taeyeon nodded.

"Shall we take vocal again?"

"Sure." Taeyeon put on her headphone.

Jungkook played the music. And that girl began to sing.

That young handsome music director crossed his arms. There were so many things burdened his head right now. And everything was about Tiffany.

Even though they had been dating for more than one year and that girl seemed to love him so much, there was something that always bothered Jungkook. They always kissed, but she never let him sleep with her.

Jungkook sighed. Maybe he was too pervert, or maybe he expected too much, but he really wanted to spend one night holding Tiffany in his arms and watching her sleep. Yet, Tiffany always found a way to avoid his romantic intention.

Jungkook had always thought Tiffany's reason was that they weren't married yet, and he knew Tiffany was a good christian. Sometimes he even ashamed of his dirty mind. Jungkook was confident that he purely loved Tiffany although he wanted more skinship with that girl. But he respected Tiffany's decision to limit their skinship. Maybe she wasn't ready yet.

But now, Jungkook began to suspect something else. He really wanted to know if Tiffany still had feelings for her ex boyfriend. Did she still love Kim Taehyung? And how far was their relationship?

"Jungkook ssi, how was it?" Taeyeon took off her headphone.

"It's a wrap." Jungkook grinned. "You did really well. Okay, let's continue the bridge part tomorrow." He got up from his seat.

Jungkook walked out of his studio. He had to find Kim Taehyung. He needed to know if that guy was really Tiffany's ex boyfriend or not.

........................................................................

Jungkook knew Taehyung was accompanying Yoona in Apgujeong-Dong. That beautiful actress was filming the last episode of her Kdrama there.

"Kim Taehyung ssi." Jungkook approached Taehyung who was watching Yoona acting in front of a camera.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook. He bowed his head. "Is there anything I can help?  He formally asked.

"I need to talk to you."

"Is it about Tiffany?"

Jungkook tried to conceal his emotion. "So you know about Tiffany and... Me?"