Special Chapter-2

Special Chapter

Part 2: The UNSPOKEN Love Story

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Angel’s Point of View.*

I walked past Justine and May who were trying to figure themselves out silently, too silent for my liking. I knew they would realize it out soon. I’m happy for them.

“Angel. Where are you going?” Shane’s voice echoed at the corridor. Wow. First time I heard her voice that loud.

“Backstage. Just going to take a quick look” I answered as she was running towards me. “Why?” I asked.

“Can I come? I lost my bracelet” she said and I nodded. We started walking towards the backstage.

As we reached the side of the stage I saw someone picking something from the stage.

“Luhan oppa!” I called and he looked at me. His face immediately brightened up and I’m sure it’s not because of me. But because of Shane.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Luhan’s Point of View*

I knew she was special from the time I first met her at SME. She was a shy girl but intensively captivating. She doesn’t talk a lot but when she does, something inside me screams of delight. And the moment she starts to laugh because of me, even my heart starts to dance like crazy.

This girl does a lot of crazy things to me since before and she didn’t even have a clue.

I saw her practicing alone at SME one time. She’s an amazing singer. I watched her like I haven’t seen anyone sing before. I can’t even find the right words to describe of this feeling of looking at her full of passion and love for what she’s doing. Before I knew it, my hand turned the knob of the door and my feet started to walk inside. She stopped singing and looked at me with a surprised face.

“Hi” I smiled at her. Her face brightened up.

“Hi.” She answered me.

“Why did you stop?” I asked as I walk towards the Ipod to replay the song.

“Well I had to see who came in. I wouldn’t want to get kidnapped like Angel” she said in a-matter-of-fact tone. I chuckled. Can she get even more cute than this?

That moment I realized she wasn’t really shy. She just chose to keep her thoughts by herself.

She started to sing again, in front of me, with a lot of confidence in her. I sat down against the mirror and watched her in full anticipation.

She looked so perfect holding the microphone that I had this sudden urge to take a picture of her. I tried to look at my pocket when I realized I left my phone charging at our room. I tried to look around and saw an Ipad at a chair. I grinned. Perfect.