Sidestory 1

(Chandra #2)

*Chanyeol*

---

“Ahhh.. I’m tired” I groaned as I let myself fall into my bed. It’s been a long day.

“Chanyeol.. Can you go to that Chinese restaurant we used to go to after practice?” Suho hyung peeped at the door.

I was lying in my bed, across Baekhyun who until now is still upset, pissed and nerve-wracked. He didn’t go to practice today. He made some lame excuse that he’s throat doesn’t feel well but I know that he is just avoiding Angel. He said he doesn’t know what to say to her now that she knows how he feels..

“Can you not call them for a delivery?” I asked. “I’m already comfortably lying here if you didn’t notice hyung..”

“They said their delivery car is not working.. Both of you still owe us. We can’t let Baekhyun go, he’s not feeling well” he said..

“No he’s not!” I argued..

“Actually I really am.” Baekhyun whispered..

I looked at him and he looked like a dying goat all covered with his face so red. I went to him and tried to feel his temperature.

“Do you have fever?” I asked

“I think I do” he answered.

Sheeessh, and I thought he was just joking with not feeling well..

“See. Go buy him medicine too, and some vitamins.” Ordered Suho. I had no choice but to do as I was ordered.

---

“We are so sorry sir but your order is currently not available right now” the cashier lady told me.

Oh why does fate have to be so cruel to me today. Firstly I asked Cassandra yesterday if he would have dinner with me tonight but she said she had something to do.. During practice I wasn’t able to see her because the members keep ordering me here and there and I’d have to endure it all because Baekhyun didn’t come to practice and said he wasn’t feeling well. And now this..

“Arrrggghhh!”

I took out my phone and dialed Suho’s number..

“Yes?” he answered.

“Hyung. Your order is not available. What else do you want?”

“It’s not available? Really? But the members doesn’t want anything else to eat.. Hmm. What should we do..?”

“Well hyung, you can tell them to just pick anything else and not be too choosy!” I said irritated.

“Or, you can go to this other restaurant just a few blocks from there, I’m sure they have it.” He suggested.

“But that’s a closed road, no vehicles can go there. I’d have to walk” I argued.

“Yes,. Or you can just go to the grocery store to buy ingredients and you’d be the one to cook it back home!”

Now that’s 2x my torture.

“Fine, I’m walking!” I sigh in defeat.

I took out my headphones and tugged them in my ears.. I headed out of the restaurant and signaled the car driver to just wait for me. It was so cold and I didn’t have a very thick jacket to support me.