Closer

*Baekhyun*

The promotion has gotten really successful. EXO has gotten a lot of appreciation for our new songs. I am really happy of how everything has been going on with my life and with my career. I'm also happy seeing my fellow members happy with their lives. It's like everything has gotten into its rightful places.

With everything that has happened today, it makes me eager to learn more and practice more.

"We are heading to the SME building to practice everyone." Suho hyung said. "I hope you are all in good condition. Although it has been very successful, we shouldn't stop"

We arrived at the SME building and headed to the 2nd floor on our rehearsal room.

"Hey hyung, have you heard that there are new trainees right now?" Kai said as we were waiting inside the room.

"Really? It'd be great if we could watch them right?" I said. I remember my trainee days and how I always felt scared of being inside the building but my seniors gave us so much encouragement that we eventually became comfortable with it.

"Yeah. I want to see their dancers"

"Yeah. And their singers too."

"I wonder if they have members who know martial arts" Tao wondered

"Why would you want to know if there is Tao?" Xiumin hyung asked.

"So I'd have a sparing partner" he said

"You think they'd still have time for that?" Lay hyung asked. Tao merely snorted.

We all laughed at him

We were startled when the door suddenly opened "Everyone, let's start practicing." Suho hyung interrupted.

~~~

"Freeze the time, going back to your side.

That memory book, a language filled with sorrow.

Returning back that white season.

I look seeing the you I can't see.

I cock my ears listening, hearing the you I can't hear."

"Ok. That's a wrap everyone. Nice practice." Suho hyung said.

I removed the headphones and nodded at Chen and Kyungsoo. We have finished a little too early today. We headed out of the recording area.

"Aaaahhh. I'm hungry" Kyungsoo groaned.

"Me too" Chen said.

"Let's order chicken." Xiumin hyung suggested.

"I'll buy." Suho hyung said

"Wait hyung! Didn't someone say he would buy our food today?" Chanyeol remembered.

"Yeah. Sehun" I said as I tried to look around for him. "Where's Sehun?" I asked.

"So that's why he kept on nagging me about going awhile ago. That evil kid." Suho answered while scratching his head

"Where'd he go?" I asked.

"Mr. Lee asked four of us to go welcome the new trainees. Me, Luhan, Kris and Kai were supposed to go but he kept on asking me that he go. I thought I had to watch your practice so I agreed. I didn't know he was running away from something."

We all sighed. The door to the practice room suddenly opened revealing the four.

"Looks like you weren't saved after all" Chanyeol said.