AGAIN (Baekhyun One Shot)

“Everything is going to be okay sweetie” My mom said. I sighed.

I’m Kim Yu Mi. I’m a high school student of no particular school. My mom has been relocated for the 3rd time this year. Because of that I have transferred to two different schools already, and today is my first day on my third school. It’s really difficult, especially when you’re a graduating student.

I hate moving. It required needing to let go of everything that has been a part of my life even for a small time. It was the reason why I barely made friends, I would just leave them again.

“You always say that.” I whispered under my breath. She probably didn’t hear that.

I headed out of the car and took a deep breath as I look at the entrance of the school. It was a good school if I base it on its appearance, the student’s in it would be a different story. And then someone just bumped behind me.

I’ve gotten used to being an outcast so it didn’t bother me if I keep my mouth shut until the end of school year. But as I walk to the large oak wood door welcoming me, fear crept in my spine as I notice everyone looking at me.

Why was everyone looking at me?

“Maybe you’re new here. I haven’t really seen you anywhere..” Someone suddenly spoke. I turned and saw a guy, taller than me, a little skinny, his hair laid down with bangs almost covering his ear brows. He was wearing a long sleeved white sweatshirt. I noticed that his eyes were sparkling. It was scary but it was fascinating at the same time. He flashed me a smile and I felt like every cell in my body smiled with him.

“Uhh. Yeah.” I answered.

“Someone just taped a paper behind you saying that you use your toothbrush to comb your hair.” He said. I gaped. I immediately reached for my back and indeed there was a paper. Damn it. I crumpled it and threw it to the trash.

“The principal’s office is that way. You might want to get your schedule now because teachers here aren’t really that considerate even to transferees.” He said as he pointed further down the hallway.

I nodded and turned back to go to the principal’s office for my schedule. Honestly, the day didn’t really start good, and I doubt it would get better.

----

“Miss Kim Yu Mi. Welcome to Literature. I’m Lee Min Young and I don’t want you to disturb my class again.” The teacher said. That guy awhile ago was right. This is going to be difficult. “Go ahead and find yourself a seat.”

I looked around. Only two chairs were vacant, one on the farthest corner of the room, the other the second chair from the window in the last row. The guy who was sitting in the farthest lifted his head and waved at me. It was the guy earlier. He beckoned me to come and was pointing at the chair beside him.

I went to him and sat beside his chair but I didn’t bring my stuff down yet.

“Can we change seats?” I asked. The seat by the window would be great.

He shrugged. “I wouldn’t mind but the others will.” He said as he stood. I stood too, silently but before I can even take a small step towards the other chair, the person in front of me and beside him turned towards us.

“Hey Yu Mi right?” the tall guy in front of me with amazingly large ears said. “You can’t really sit there. Only he can sit there.” He said.

“Ohh.” I answered.

“Told you.” The guy beside me said. He sat back at his chair again.