Her Name

"Okay dear fans, as much as our beloved EXO wants to attend to each and every one of us they still have a flight to catch. Thank you all for coming and let us continue supporting EXO. Good night" the announcer said by the microphone.

It's done. I sigh deeply as I rotated my hand and massaged it. We have been signing autographs for a good two hours now and the line never seemed to end. The fans really have some spirit in them that's why I really admire them. I should say I'm exhausted but seeing the glow on the eyes of the fans and their smiles it's worth it, everything is worth it.

This has been the one thing I have always loved about being part of EXO. The love we receive is priceless. Nothing is more fulfilling than appreciation for doing something you love.

"Baekhyun, why are you grinning like that? It's creepy. It's not normal grinning at blank space. People might get the wrong idea. Let's go". I sighed. This hyung really knows how to break the mood.

I groaned scratching the side of my hair in frustration. "Suho hyung are you not happy that we just made a lot of fans happy just now? Show some enthusiasm leader!" I ranted annoying him, smiling like a kid who just told his mom he's got a star at class.

"Of course I am and I am also very tired. It's 6 pm our flight is 11 so let's go" he answered always the technical guy causing me to diminish my smile. We're leaving again. I really liked it here.

We were led to a big tent just at the back of the stage we performed earlier. In it were 12 men dressed just the same as us only their faces are a little more hidden by scarves and beanies and sunglasses. Five minutes after we came in, they came out of the tent and the crowd of fans followed them out of the place (works every time). We are only coming out after 20 more minutes since there are still a lot more people outside and we have to change our clothes. I quickly changed into my jeans and t-shirt since the weather here is really hot compared to Korea.

"Luhan hyung the girl who gave you the book was pretty." Sehun called while changing his clothes. Everyone noticed her actually, Sehun was nudging me at our seats while we watch the girl look at Luhan hyung in the purest and sincerest way.

"So you did notice her." He answered. "She was so simple, yet she was also so beautiful." Luhan hyung answered smiling.

"What's her name?"

I turned my head to Luhan hyung who was remembering the girl's name.

"Shane" he answered the smile never leaving his lips..

"That's the first time you remembered a fan's name hyung!" Chanyeol shouted and I realized it really was though. Due to the fast pace of fansigning, we barely remember the names of the fans. If Luhan hyung remembered her name, then she might have actually caught his attention.

"Yaaah, Park Chanyeol, why are you shouting? People might hear you" Kris hyung reminded him.

"Nobody's around anymore." He answered. "Loosen up!" Chanyeol shouted yet again angering not only Kris but everyone else.

"YAAAAAAH!!!" all 10 shouted.

"You're teaming up on me again!" and .. he shouted again. I can only laugh. Wrong move Park Chanyeol.

"Don't you know that they can come back if they hear you? Do you get the point of the faux idols risking their lives for us?" Kai said walking towards him.

"Can you lead us out if they come back?" Chen said walking beside Kai.

"Dongsaengs should listen to their hyungs Chanyeol" Suho hyung retaliated while walking side by side with Chen and Xiumin hyung.

"Yeah, what the leader just said" Xiumin hyung added

"I think you want a taste of my martial arts" Tao added and walked towards him too.

"On other situations I might have saved you but this time they are right" Luhan hyung followed Tao.

"What if I won't be able to go out because of the people and trip and damage my face" Kris hyung added.

"And, you only care about your face" Lay hyung grinned at Kris hyung and I can't help but chuckle at him.

Kyungsoo can only sigh at everyone's random prematurity attack. This wasn't exactly new to us. Well what would someone expect if they put together diverse people who have but two things in commom: love for music and having fun..

"What's all the commotion about?" and that was the maknae Sehun, unable to connect with his hyungs again.

"BAEKHYUN-AH SAVE ME!" he shouted again earning him glares from everyone. This guy really never learns.

"Don't look at me! Save yourself" I laughed.

I decided to go out for a bit because the others are getting too noisy scolding Chanyeol. There was no one when I went out of the tent. The events area was as silent as a ghost town. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Philippine air was good.

Humming our song "Angel" I took a few steps to the side of the tent but stopped my tracks immediately and hid when I saw a figure of a girl standing right in front of the table we used when we were fansigning. Looking more closely I realized she was standing right in front of my seat awhile ago. She was hugging something on her chest that looks to me like an envelope. She looked rather sad with her head bent down. Maybe she didn't get a chance to meet us awhile ago.

Maybe I better go to her and sign her paper or something. Maybe that'll cheer her up. I thought. I prepared myself to go but then she tilted her head which made me hide back. I looked at her again and saw her wipe her cheeks.

She's crying. I looked more closely at her face. She was pretty with her long black hair flowing with curves reaching almost her hips but she looked as if she's in pain.

I'm going. I thought once again.

"YAAH!" I cringed as a hand patted my shoulders. It was Chanyeol "Were going. You owe me big time Byun Baekhyun."

"I don't owe you anything Park Chanyeol" I answered rolling my eyes and turned to face the girl again but then she was gone. She left.

I am mentally cursing Chanyeol for what he's done but something caught my attention. On the table, the envelope she was holding, she left it. I immediately went to the table and took the envelope, placed it in my pocket and went back to the tent as everyone was preparing.

Inside the car, I looked outside the window, everyone has fallen asleep. I took the envelope from my pocket and ripped it, inside was a paper. It's a letter. Unconsciously my left hand moved towards my face to wipe a tear after reading it. I smiled and looked out the window again. The words remained in my head like a song.

I was born in darkness, lived my life in darkness until I heard you say my name, for the first time I saw the light, such beautiful light. You are my light Byun Baekhyun.

-ANGEL

---

a/n

aisssh.. i don't know if this is good enough.