Thirty-Eight:Complete

Mara

"I'm exhausted." I say as we get back to the hotel.

"You're exhausted!?" Dylan yells dramatically. "You weren't dragged around for four hours by a crazy woman who wanted to go in every single shop even if it was for men!"

"You know you love me really." I say, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my chin on his chest, looking him in the eye.

"You're lucky I do." He says and kissed my lips.

I beam at him. "Thank you for today."

"No problem- I'm never doing it again though." He says, sternly.

"You won't have to." I laugh.

*************

"I don't get it." Dylan says, making his chest vibrate underneath my head.

"Don't get what?"

"Instead of wasting time stopping she could have kept running and she would have gotten to him before her time ran out." He says, dumbfounded.

"Stopping adds to the intensity." I grumble.

"Yeah, but you wouldn't stop in real life, would you?"

"That's why it's a movie, Dylan. It's not real." I retort.

"Still."

Honestly, he ruins every movie for me. First the Avengers, then Saw, now In Time. Does he not want me to be happy?

I sigh and turn the movie off.

"Why do you hate me so much." I groan.

"I don't." He says, kissing me. "I just love ruining your favourite movies." He smiles an innocent smile.

"I hate you." I pout and kiss him again, for longer this time.

"Then why are you kissing me." He says, pulling away but I quickly bring his lips back to mine.

"Because I'm addicted to you." I mumble against his lips.

Dylan pulls away and flips us over so he is straddling me.

He leans over and places a kiss right under my earlobe, making me gasp.

"So that list..." he whispers in a husky tone, a smirk plastered on his face.

I find myself blushing again but I hide it by capturing his lips once again.

The kiss gets more rough and before i know it, Dylan's eyes are noticeably darker and he is unbuttoning my shirt.

I think we all know what happens but it was definitely the best night of my life.

And for once, I finally felt complete.

💞••💞

I didn't want to write the sex scene because I don't write smut sooo.

Yeah sorry for the disappointment. And sorry the chapter wasn't very good.

Xx

-Zoe 🐢💜